Which Is The Best Minoxidil Brand To Buy ?

Shomy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,what do you think which brand is better ? And what do you think of these ?

Dualgen 5% or Lipogaine 5% ?

Thanks in advance !

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
I have no clue, i have tried two brands so far:
4 months on Tugain 10%
18 days on Morr F 10% with 0.1% topical Finasteride

I was very happy with Tugain and only swapped since i wanted topical Finasteride in the soluition. So far i cant give any review on Morr F since i would need 4-6 months to see any improvement :)

Saleem

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no clue, i have tried two brands so far:
4 months on Tugain 10%
18 days on Morr F 10% with 0.1% topical Finasteride

I was very happy with Tugain and only swapped since i wanted topical Finasteride in the soluition. So far i cant give any review on Morr F since i would need 4-6 months to see any improvement :)

Did Have any problem in morr f? i Used the same with another brand of 5% Mino with 0. 05 Fina but i was having head and neck pain with mild dizziness so discontinued but still didnt find an alternative

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
Did Have any problem in morr f? i Used the same with another brand of 5% Mino with 0. 05 Fina but i was having head and neck pain with mild dizziness so discontinued but still didnt find an alternative

I did have a drowsiness and chest pain the first 10 -15 days, but nothing after that, think the body gets used to it. I am on a second shedding now, and lost all previous gains..

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to use qgain foam. I don't think there is much difference between brands, maybe if you are allergic to PG it might cause a problem, and i hear the liquid causes more flakes and dandruff than foam but is easier to apply to the scalp.

Last edited: