Which Is The Best Alternative Treatment To Minoxidil And Finasteride ?

edst

Reaction score
hello guys,

I’m losing my hair since 23 years old now i’m 30 and think a NW4 on the scale.

I have been trying finasteride with good result from 23 to 24 then terrible side and get the PFS. I took me 2 years to recover at 80%.

Now that i’m still worrying about my hair loss i don’t know what to do.

Is a hair transplant good on a NW4 at 30 who is not stabilized.

I’m looking for advice on witch treatment to try to at least stabilize it...

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Attachments

• 82AC9D0B-9C5D-4CAA-9F39-E7B542719B82.jpeg
    82AC9D0B-9C5D-4CAA-9F39-E7B542719B82.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 597

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry...get the PFS? (what exactly)
Everyone is talking about Zix... maybe you could give that a go (and take minoxidil too, just do it at different times, cant mix Zix with minoxidil)
Never forget to dermarolle once a week. And could add some topical cetirizine too. That being said, it's perfectly possible that Zix alone or minoxidil alone could help you BUT it looks to me that everyone's reaction to hairloss treatments is different and these chemicals all work in a slightly different way (even if they target the same Androgen). That's what I'm going to do and i'm not in such situation (im 22 tho).
Remember that's always easier to maintain and regrow little lost ground than to lose it and try to make a desert flourish

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PS: I would change my regiment stats here If I knew how to... doesn't show anywhere in account/profile settings

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes even i’m considering zix after reading worms post here.
buddy i know you’re trying to regain ground but NW4 and still progressing.
Have you ever given any thought to hair system? They look natural, only maintaining it is a hassle.