Which Is The Best Alternative To Finasteride/duta?

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Since im allergic to finasteride/dutasteride ( and minoxidil too, incredible but real) , is there something relative “safe” ( no castration) to try to stop further hair loss and maybe regrowth ?

Even that in my family every man are bald my male pattern baldness is not agreesive at all but i speed up the process taking steroids years ago and now at 25yo im a super diffuse thhinning with hairline recending a lot and the temples are almost gone.

Not sure if there is some stuff alternative to finasteride that can save me to become bald in few time..

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of allergy symptoms do you get?

I know a lot of people here take spironolactone or RU58841

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What kind of allergy symptoms do you get?

I know a lot of people here take spironolactone or RU58841

After i take the pill 1 hour later the parotid glands start swelling and my face looks horrible and swollen. The simptms subside after 24/48hs when the drug is out of the system.
I tried to find an allergist to become tolerant to the medication but no one help me since its just “hair”.. they only say to not take the drug.

Do you mean you topical or oral spironolactone? I dont want to take the oral pill because it kills completely your testosterone.
Ru is a good option , i cant get it in my country, do you know if is possible buy it from ebay or similar ?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn’t help you there, I only take finasteride. But I’m sure other members can point you in the right direction.