Which Is Easier To Reverse: New Rapid Or Old Slow Progressive Hair Loss?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
"reverse"?
Neither.
New slow has chances.
Both your hypothesis are too difficult to reverse. "Slow down" or even "stop", more likely for both.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you mean what would be the easiest to stop/reverse between someone who has recently been experiencing rapid hairloss or someone who has been experiencing mild hairloss over time then it would be the one with mild/slow progressing hairloss IMO, since the one with rapid hairloss over a shorter time period would have much more aggressive male pattern baldness than the other, despite catching it early.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regrowing hair on the vertex is much easier. Some guys only lose hair there. They are lucky. Because
the hairline is much, much more difficult (not impossible) to grow back.

Not true for me my friend. I can regrow a hair line no problem. everything behind it, especially the crown is permenantly f*cked.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I had massive, new hairloss. See results in the link in my signature in this post

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looked like it was growing back.

If I remember correctly, most of it is back.

I meant when I first started, like before I started treatment, I was just a few months past 19 and experiencing extremely rapid and new hairloss. Which gives an anecdote answering your question