Which hair transplant method/clinic do you suggest?

Chris123789

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am 25 years old and the last thing I can do to save my hair is a hair transplant since regaine and finasteride didn't work for me. I am losing hair for almost 4 years now. I am NW4 if I am not wrong. The thing is if I did a hair transplant now, the hair I still have will eventually fall in the future so I am gonna need another hair transplant. So I would like to know if there is a clinic that combines hair transplant plus a method to reduce hair loss in the hair follicles I have.
Thanks in advance

michaeldavid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am 25 years old and the last thing I can do to save my hair is a hair transplant since regaine and finasteride didn't work for me. I am losing hair for almost 4 years now. I am NW4 if I am not wrong. The thing is if I did a hair transplant london now, the hair I still have will eventually fall in the future so I am gonna need another hair transplant. So I would like to know if there is a clinic that combines hair transplant plus a method to reduce hair loss in the hair follicles I have.
Thanks in advance
Hello. I am also looking for suggestions. I also loosing my hair. and also have a question transplant is the best way to save hairs?

Last edited:

Navalsharma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss treatment has not been limited to traditional procedures of hair restoration. With the advent of technology, sure-shot ways of combating hair loss are available. In fact, the less invasive and almost painless surgeries of hair transplant are employed for addressing hair thinning, male pattern baldness, female pattern baldness and different forms of hair loss. From different conditions to the underlying reasons for hair thinning and rapid loss of hair from the scalp, everything is considered by the hair transplant surgeon.

Most of all, the safe practices are adopted by the top hair transplant clinic and within a matter of few sessions, the hair transplant surgery is executed. Be it the use of patented implanter, technologically advanced practices or the advanced recovery options are taken into consideration by the doctor to make the hair restoration successful. You just need to follow the aftercare instructions to get relieved from the after-effects of the surgery. Get in touch with DHI India team to get your hair loss issues examined and seek a solution.

gynecomastiasurgeryinviza

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bio Fue Hair Transplant works very well and if you ask me about a clinic, Dr VJs Cosmetic Surgery Centre is a great choice, their clinic has state-of-the-art technology and their treatments are also very reliable. They provide the best Hair Transplant in Vizag.

Reaction score
Hair transplant in Punjab will vary according to the type of hair transplant done. You can also get hair transplant done with all natural methods which help in getting long and thick natural looking hair all around.

new life

My Regimen
Reaction score
Merhaba, 25 yaşındayım ve saçlarımı kurtarmak için yapabileceğim en son şey saç ekimi yapmak, çünkü iyileşme ve finasterid bende işe yaramadı. Yaklaşık 4 yıldır saçlarım dökülüyor. Yanılmıyorsam NW4'üm. Mesele şu ki, şimdi saç ekimi yaptıysam, hala sahip olduğum saçlar gelecekte eninde sonunda dökülecek, bu yüzden başka bir saç ekimine ihtiyacım olacak. Bu yüzden saç ekimi ile sahip olduğum saç köklerinde saç dökülmesini azaltmak için bir yöntemi birleştiren bir klinik olup olmadığını bilmek istiyorum.
Şimdiden teşekkürler
İstanbul'da yaptırdım çok memnun kaldım resimlerimi koyacağım fiyatlar çok uygun çok ilgileniyorlar
IMG-20190921-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20190921-WA0003 (2).jpg
IMG-20190921-WA0011 (2).jpg
IMG-20190921-WA0009.jpg

Last edited:

new life

My Regimen
Reaction score
Merhaba. Ben de öneriler arıyorum. Ben de saçımı kaybediyorum. ve ayrıca bir sorum var, saçı kurtarmanın en iyi yolu ekim mi?
İstanbul'da yaptırdım çok memnun kaldım resimlerimi koyacağım fiyatlar çok uygun çok ilgileniyorlar

clinicbiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clinic Dermatech is north India's most awarded clinic in India provided the best hair transplant clinic in Chandigarh.