Which Clinic Should I Choose In Turkey?

Matt H

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, been reading the forum for a while and researching the different clinics available in Turkey. I’m looking to get booked up for the end of the year and have been in contact with quite a few clinics already but would love to hear other people’s advice and opinions. A couple of company’s ive been in contact with have said my donor area is not great so might take 2 sessions and I also have a large area to cover. So far I’ve been in contact with
Dr Cinik - said they can take 4000 grafts which will include 1000 from beard.
Sule Hair - they have said they can do 4500-5000 grafts
Neopital clinic - 4500-5000 grafts
Cosmedica - waiting for reply back to how many grafts
Dr Hamid Aydin - again waiting hear on how many grafts they can do
Does anyone have any advice as I’m confused now who to go too! I was impressed with Dr Cinik reviews etc but have recently contacted Qunomedical and they are pushing for me to go to Dr Hamid Aydin? My friend had his done with Dr Serkan Aygin last year and can’t rate him enough. Any help would be much appreciated.

bamaster

Reaction score
In Turkey look into Dr. Demirsoy, HLC and Dr. Pekiner.
I'd also consider Dr. Maras in Cyprus and Dr. Ferriera in Portugal.

bamaster

Reaction score
Asmed is a volume business. Call them yourself and ask how many they do per day. Something like 6-8 per day.

tonight

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, been reading the forum for a while and researching the different clinics available in Turkey. I’m looking to get booked up for the end of the year and have been in contact with quite a few clinics already but would love to hear other people’s advice and opinions. A couple of company’s ive been in contact with have said my donor area is not great so might take 2 sessions and I also have a large area to cover. So far I’ve been in contact with
Dr Cinik - said they can take 4000 grafts which will include 1000 from beard.
Sule Hair - they have said they can do 4500-5000 grafts
Neopital clinic - 4500-5000 grafts
Cosmedica - waiting for reply back to how many grafts
Dr Hamid Aydin - again waiting hear on how many grafts they can do
Does anyone have any advice as I’m confused now who to go too! I was impressed with Dr Cinik reviews etc but have recently contacted Qunomedical and they are pushing for me to go to Dr Hamid Aydin? My friend had his done with Dr Serkan Aygin last year and can’t rate him enough. Any help would be much appreciated.

and what about Dr Serkan? is it worth looking into that Clinic? What I've heard currently it is a hairmill with youngsters and dr Serkan does not have enough time for his patients. I was sure that I want to go for Dr Serkans Clinic but after some reading I have serious doubts... :(