Which Care Products Do You Use For Hair Systems?

Russianguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!
That's web source is "a book" of true knowledge for me. Thanks to all who support each other in this rather delicate theme)

I'm still newbie and before I'm going to become hair-wearer I want to know which care products the best for more longevity of this stuff? What exact brands of shampoos, conditioners (leave-in also), maybe argan oil do you use day by day?
And what's your scheme of using it (frequency) at week?

Russianguy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Noah

Reaction score
The only thing I use daily is leave-in conditioner with sunscreen. Probably twice a week a tiny amount of argan oil. Shampoo and conditioner once a week. Knot sealer at the start and on the hairline and crown about every 6 weeks.

Russianguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing I use daily is leave-in conditioner with sunscreen. Probably twice a week a tiny amount of argan oil. Shampoo and conditioner once a week. Knot sealer at the start and on the hairline and crown about every 6 weeks.
You're my saver as always)

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ditto, except I put the Aragan oil IN the leave in conditioner!!!

@Noah , do you find it darkens the hair?

S.

Noah

Reaction score
Yes, a little bit Steve, but it doesn't seem permanent. I only use a pea-sized amount rubbed on both palms and then - I am very sparing with it.