whey protein and propecia

charliesia17

Reaction score
Im not sure if this is that right thread for this question but i just like to ask if its ok to drink whey protein shake to be exact ON 100% whey protein while taking propecia?? Because i know that propecia lessen testosterone? While whey protein increases them. For now like what i post yesterday im taking propecia for 1 month and im still losong a lot of hair so im too worried about it. Thanks in advance.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Im not sure if this is that right thread for this question but i just like to ask if its ok to drink whey protein shake to be exact ON 100% whey protein while taking propecia?? Because i know that propecia lessen testosterone? While whey protein increases them. For now like what i post yesterday im taking propecia for 1 month and im still losong a lot of hair so im too worried about it. Thanks in advance.

First time I hear whey boosting your T. Maybe if you're using like 100g a day. I hear whey isolate is no good for hair, while whey concentrate is beneficial. I've been taking 30g a day, cant say my hair gotten any worse. I know about creatine.

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
Whey is known to drive acne. Therefore it would be close to a miracle if it were good for hair that is on its way down the male pattern baldness road. Have just leucine (or bcaa, or eaa). Likely less of a burden, likely as effective. Certainly more economical.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Whey is known to drive acne. .

Don't know about that.. Funny thing- i have clear skin, I don't drink milk but occasionally i have a glass of milk and always get few pimples day after! I dont have this problem with WPC.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
First of all propecia increases testosterone. With that it is certainly ok to take whey protein. I would encourage it. Just stay the hell away from creatine while on finasteride. That's a disaster waiting to happen to your body.

charliesia17

Reaction score
First of all propecia increases testosterone. With that it is certainly ok to take whey protein. I would encourage it. Just stay the hell away from creatine while on finasteride. That's a disaster waiting to happen to your body.

Previously im taking creatine when im not yet having propecia but now i already stopped because i think it also dont have an effect to my body. But im just curious why is taking creatine and propecia together bad?