Where to use Rogaine?

ilvi

Reaction score
Hello, can I use Rogaine Foam in the lateral sidesofmy head and not only in the topd ofmy head?

Thanks....Ivan

song.s

Reaction score
You can apply Rogaine to any section of the head. However, it is mostly effective in the crown/vertex region but many of the members on this forum have yielded significant improvement on their temples with the product! Just rub that in the temple 2x a day and you are golden!

bigblackattack

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using (liquid) Minoxidil for some time now only once a day. It is used for my receeding hairline. Personally, I have noticed NO regrowth.

Sometimes I wonder if I apply it correctly. What is the best way and how long do you do it for? I have never really rubbed it in my scalp, usually just drop it and let it roll to the back of my head.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
bigblackattack said:
I have been using (liquid) Minoxidil for some time now only once a day. It is used for my receeding hairline. Personally, I have noticed NO regrowth.

Sometimes I wonder if I apply it correctly. What is the best way and how long do you do it for? I have never really rubbed it in my scalp, usually just drop it and let it roll to the back of my head.

May be you can try to use minoxidil twice a day for some time, ie in the morning and in the evening, and see if you can better result. Rogaine suggests people to use it twice a day.

ilvi

Reaction score
Thanks song.s; the idea is a follows...I do not have hair loss problems in my crown/top of my head, the problem is mainly in the laterals, right above teh ears and one side more than other, should I continue using Rogaine, I started two days ago and I want to be sure I am not going to loose my time, I am also combining it with Propecia, what do you think?........Thanks ....Ivan