where to order online?

pieman

Reaction score
hey lads :)

ive decided to bit the bullet and start taking finasteride. but not gona bother going to a gp for a perscription. anywho ive heard its like 100 euro :woot: for a mounths supply here in ireland anyway. can anyone advise or recommend a good website that will ship to ireland.

regards
always
pieman

pieman

Reaction score
bump

im really desperate to find a place that ships to ireland without perscription

cheers,
pieman

michaeljfox

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is nowhere to buy online for delivery to Ireland. Customs will seize it 100% guaranteed. I was on it for 2 years and had great results but any attempt to order more has just been seized.

tadgh78

Reaction score
So what are youytaking instead?

Topical Nanominox FMS has finasteride added, but it is not proven to work topically.

I wonder could you order a solution of topical finasteride and then take it orally?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
my finasteride hell said:
wish customs in the uk had seized mine and then my c*** might not have been permanently destroyed.

This is not the Dealing with Side Effects forum for one and I have read all 6 of your posts and need to remind you of the forum rules about profanity as it seems to be in every post of yours including in your name.

Thanks.

tadgh78

Reaction score
Ok, I'm resurrecting an old thread, but for anyone who is in Ireland and wants to order finasteride online, they can buy it from here;

http://www.minoxidil.com/subpages/produ ... nt_Ireland

At least I bought mine from there without any problems. It works out at about 50 cent a day.

The other place you can get it from is the UK based company Quality-Health inc

http://www.qhi.co.uk/_qrx/qd.asp?i=1&ref=905

However they only sell proscar (finestrede) 5mg which you have will have to cut up yourself with a pill cutter into 1.25mg pieces. Procar from QHI works out somewhat cheaper than using the 1mg finasteride tabs from minoxidil.com , but not substantially so.

I must also be remembered that cutting up procar tabs is not recommended if you share living quarters with a female of childbearing age as finestrede dust can become airborne and if it comes in contact with a pregnant woman it can harm the male fetus leading to birth defects or miscarriage.

In my opinion it is not worth the risk. But if you live on your own and don't get many female visitors it's probably fairly safe.

Getting proscar from the U.S would probably be substantially cheaper than finasteride but so far I know of no source that ships proscar to Ireland.