Where to order Finpecia with a Mastercard

kisstopherp

Reaction score
Hello,

Taking the plunge and ordering finpecia (the minoxidil and lasercomb have taken me so far!) - does anyone know of a respected and trusted online pharmacy to order finpecia to ship to Canada? I know of United Pharmacies but they don't accept MasterCard only Visa. Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.

Chris.

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
CASPERZ, HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THAT finasteride IS ACTUALLY finasteride? it gets shipped from india, are they just jerkin you around

$tackz

Established Member
Reaction score
thinstinks said:
CASPERZ, HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THAT finasteride IS ACTUALLY finasteride? it gets shipped from india, are they just jerkin you around
:stfu:

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn, you're right... I guess I grew all this hair with fake finasteride. Stupid me. :)

Seriouly dude... TONS of people use inhouse and get results.

HughJass

Reaction score
kisstopherp said:
Hello,

Taking the plunge and ordering finpecia (the minoxidil and lasercomb have taken me so far!) - does anyone know of a respected and trusted online pharmacy to order finpecia to ship to Canada? I know of United Pharmacies but they don't accept MasterCard only Visa. Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.

Chris.

Inhouse, Melonipharma, Anagen, Elitenet, QHI......

kisstopherp

Reaction score
Thank you for the responses...Will look into each of the pharmacies mentioned- or I'll just get a visa especially since I own their stock :(

kisstopherp

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
why not just get it from your local pharmacy?

finpecia at my local pharmacy? Wouldn't I require a prescription from my doctor? My doctor is not likely to give a prescription for generic propecia or proscar for that matter - but it's worth a shot.

kisstopherp

Reaction score
elan164 said:
Find one yet? Im in the same boat.

The short asnwer is no - for some odd reason they don't ship to Canada. Not sure if he has to do with Canada Customs or Health Canada. I'm searcing aggressively for someone that is credible and legitimate that accepts Mastercard and ships to Canada. If or when I find someone who does I will let you know for sure.

Chris.

elan164

Reaction score
I think i have an idea, i live close to the orville, WA border. I can get the package shipped there to a customs broker, lots of people use it to ship packages to cause they can cross the border pick the package up and then cross back over saying they were just visiting without paying duties.

HughJass

Reaction score
kisstopherp said:
aussieavodart said:

finpecia at my local pharmacy? Wouldn't I require a prescription from my doctor? My doctor is not likely to give a prescription for generic propecia or proscar for that matter - but it's worth a shot.

I don't see why your GP wouldn't. The drug is approved for the use of male pattern baldness.

I've got one before with no problems, although it was a little embarressing. She laughed at me.

Cow.

goemon

Reaction score
I searched for a long time, and when i finely found one, they just never processed my order, nor took my money. I eventually just got a Visa card.

kisstopherp

Reaction score
I would ask my GP but she's likely to refuse me....she doesn't like the idea of drugs to treat a cosmetic issue... I may finally get the courage and strongly demand that this is what I want.

aussieavodart said:
kisstopherp said:
aussieavodart said:

I don't see why your GP wouldn't. The drug is approved for the use of male pattern baldness.

I've got one before with no problems, although it was a little embarressing. She laughed at me.

Cow.

kisstopherp

Reaction score
Looks like I will need to get a Visa as well. The search continues...

Chris.

goemon said:
I searched for a long time, and when i finely found one, they just never processed my order, nor took my money. I eventually just got a Visa card.

Meddller

Reaction score
Has anoyone found a site that ships to Canada yet?
We need to all keep searching and posting.
I've placed an order and will keep you guys posted.