Where To Order Decent Stock Systems At A Reasonable Price?

Jack...S

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

Been reading this forum for a while. I have been wearing a system since April with mixed results.

First system was a Swiss lace from LH which shedded very quickly and only lasted 4 weeks. (This was in part my own fault, being new to wearing, I was washing too much and using too much product)

Second system was a French lace remy from LH. I still have this tucked away with life left in it (but the folds in the lace are starting to come unstitched)

Third system which I'm currently wearing was from goodyard hair, I took a punt, it was cheap at £110. But in fairness it has lasted well and probably my preferred option at the min. Its a PU base with lace front.

I am now looking for a new unit with a PU perimeter and lace front. But I cannot decide or find out the best place/website to purchase from.

I suppose really (without reps advertising) this could be a thread for peoples reviews or good finds from different stockists as I have searched for something similar on this forum and couldn't find one. Its good for people considering a system or new to wearing!

Thanks!
J

JMC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interested in this thread as well. Have heard great reviews about Northwest Lace, Toplace, Coolpiece and Superhairpieces. I have read a few reviews about Hollywood Lace and HairByMHE as well, but not so much on this board. Others that I have tried researching but with not much luck is Hairpiece Warehouse and Lavivid Hair (which looks like uses the company you mentioned in your post, Goodyard Hair).

I think a lot of people are pretty apprehensive about posting specific companies because they are afraid they will look like they are advertising. I think however it’s pretty easy to tell who is advertising and who is giving a genuine opinion.

At the end of the day I really want to hear good and bad reviews and try each and everyone one of them and decide what is MY favorite. It would be nice though to weed out the ones we should absolutely not try!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
We at OneHeadHair.com have an inventory of stock systems in both lace and skin bases, in different colors.

Steve

JMC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You
We at OneHeadHair.com have an inventory of stock systems in both lace and skin bases, in different colors.

Steve
You know I actually feel more comfortable ordering from someone who is active on these boards. I feel like there’s a reputation they have to uphold.

Steve you have some neat customer service options. There seems to be a lot of good “hand holding” on there that can really benefit first timers who are ready to take the plunge.

Do you offer any remote cut ins or base cutting service prior to shipment?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
You

You know I actually feel more comfortable ordering from someone who is active on these boards. I feel like there’s a reputation they have to uphold.

Steve you have some neat customer service options. There seems to be a lot of good “hand holding” on there that can really benefit first timers who are ready to take the plunge.

Do you offer any remote cut ins or base cutting service prior to shipment?

It depends on whether the system you purchase is in our warehouse, or is still at the factory. If the system you order from us is at the factory, we can do a custom base size (we can even cut to fit form a template). I am not sure about the possibility of remote cut in. You will need to contact the main office, and enquire.

If the system is in our local warehouses (we have a number of world-wide locations), they won't do a base trim or remote cut-in).

Good luck,

Steve

Jack...S

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread immediately helped me out. I had a browse through superhairpeices which was suggested by JMC. I immediately found the system I wanted in stock at a decent price. I ordered at 11pm UK time and it was delivered 36 hours later from the USA. Brilliant service and very pleased with the system. Hope this helps others

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread immediately helped me out. I had a browse through superhairpeices which was suggested by JMC. I immediately found the system I wanted in stock at a decent price. I ordered at 11pm UK time and it was delivered 36 hours later from the USA. Brilliant service and very pleased with the system. Hope this helps others

I was going to recommend them to you but didn't know if they delivered in UK. They also have a Canadian wharehouse and i get my orders the next day.

Their website for stock pieces is presented well, you can see how many in stock.

Nofairnohair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was going to recommend them to you but didn't know if they delivered in UK. They also have a Canadian wharehouse and i get my orders the next day.

Their website for stock pieces is presented well, you can see how many in stock.
I’m on the fence about ordering a unit from Superhairpieces. Do you have any experience with the M101R 8mil system? I really need something that is going to last me a while. I typically have been able to get 5-7 months out of a thin skin from Northwest Lace, but for some reason the last one I ordered barely lasted two months. The hair was just jumping out of the thing. I don’t blame Eric at NWL- he’s amazing. But I suspect that the factory changes that have happened due to Covid have had a negative impact on the quality of production.
I’d love to know if anyone has experience with superhairpeices m101R!

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on the fence about ordering a unit from Superhairpieces. Do you have any experience with the M101R 8mil system? I really need something that is going to last me a while. I typically have been able to get 5-7 months out of a thin skin from Northwest Lace, but for some reason the last one I ordered barely lasted two months. The hair was just jumping out of the thing. I don’t blame Eric at NWL- he’s amazing. But I suspect that the factory changes that have happened due to Covid have had a negative impact on the quality of production.
I’d love to know if anyone has experience with superhairpeices m101R!
Sorry,never tried the m101, i usually order lace with poly back/side but given shortage, ordered the hd111 which has lasted way more than stated (3 months)
About the model you are looking into, have you seen the m101 basic? Looks like the same except size 7×9. You won't be able to expose hairline with 8mil...hope they have your color in stock, that way, you get it in a few days

Last edited:

HairlessWhisper

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have read a few reviews about Hollywood Lace and HairByMHE as well, but not so much on this board. Others that I have tried researching but with not much luck is Hairpiece Warehouse and Lavivid Hair (which looks like uses the company you mentioned in your post, Goodyard Hair).

I ordered a stock from HairByMHE back in April, it was *identical* to stocks I'd recently received from GEX Worldwide but with an A contour instead of CC and at double the price. I've never sent something back so quickly.

I've had some EXCELLENT pieces from Hairpiece Warehouse in the past, the quality was second to none IMHO, but they've had the same Covid-related production issues as everyone else and the last batch I received was inferior, unfortunately.

HairlessWhisper

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hollywood Lace... I ordered a stock from them once because I needed a place with an in-house stylist to do a perm in a hurry.

Their stock skin bases were advertised as .02mm and injected. I called in for clarification on this, since that would be the thinnest injected skin piece I've ever heard of. "Surely it's v-looped? If it's v-looped I'd want to order a light color is all." They INSISTED it was injected and not v-looped.

Well, not only was the piece v-looped as I suspected, but it was a .05-06mm base. On a later occasion I was able to get them to confirm, only when cornered and in a very roundabout way, that the stock skin is not their thinnest skin base.

See, I could never order a custom piece from these guys. No idea what i'd be getting.

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair System DIY on YouTube does. But a lot of other hair system YouTubers hate them and call them a scam.

I don't know who to believe anymore with that company.
Yea man, he reccomended them to me. I didn't know they had such a bad rep with other Youtubers. Hard to know what's what these days.
Thanks for that info man! Very helpful

Sharkboy68

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody use NewLaceCu lately? I've recently learned about them.
Jake I'd steer well clear of Newlacecu, I had a bad experience and so have others. Read the comments on this video
If it was an isolated comment maybe there's two sides to it, but I've seen quite a few and not just on this link.

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jake I'd steer well clear of Newlacecu, I had a bad experience and so have others. Read the comments on this video
If it was an isolated comment maybe there's two sides to it, but I've seen quite a few and not just on this link.
Man thank u so much for your info and feedback on that company.
I honestly don't know much about them, but after hearing what u and Yurguardianangel have said about them, I'm thinking I will not chance it with Newlacecu as they seem risky to say the least.

I'm probably just going to stick with Lavivid for next 1-2 units, maybe longer. Price is good and so far my experience has been mostly positive and they seem to be one of the more consistent brands right now, plus have lace.
Thanks again brother!

Nofairnohair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ordered an 8mil system from Superhairpieces. Very curious how the unit will hold up compared to the rash of generally horrible stocks that are being manufactured now. I’ll post updates once I get going with it.