Where to get RU58841

shd04e

Reaction score
I am very interested in adding RU to my regimen.

where is the best place to get it?

http://www.aarc-chems.com/ru58841-liquid-solution

http://www.thekaneshop.com/solutions-4.html

http://anageninc.com/ru58841-solutions.html

very good price at all the spots. 1 ml per day and you get 50-55ml. Also the strength is listed in 3% 5% and 8% with 5% said to be the best seller. And it says select carrier, k and b solution or PG + Ethanol. What even is a carrier? and which one is recommended ?

any other info about it would be great too, how to apply etc ?

thanks for the help

eastham1

Reaction score
Well I've been getting mine from anagen Inc. From what I've read it looks legit. Go for the 5% solution, it's the most appropriate to start with. Also, I've been getting it with KB as it absorbs better than eht. I must say that the premixed hasn't done alot. Abit of thickening, but that's about it. Remember one thing.... It's all good reading about the 99% grade ru58841 in each bottle, but it loses its shine from when it's made - bottled - and sent to you. You quite honestly lose out because the efficientcy of the solution is going to be depleted. You might wanna consider buying raw ru and kb solution separatly and mix it yourself. That's the proper way to do it.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
:agree: you DEFINITELY want to get the powder, and store in the freezer. Even outside of the freezer, Kane has stated that RU has like a six month shelf life. I hear anageninc is good too. I went with Kane because his has been time tested and been proven to be 99% pure. A lot of people love the KB, but it can be costly. Perhaps it's worth it. I simply make weekly batches with 70/30 ethanol/PG. So, far it has been working awesome. If you're worried about evaporation, you can add a little more PG.

eastham1

Reaction score
Hey buckthorn...... Have you mixed ru with minoxidil? I was thinking about that, I'll give it a go and see what happens, but I think ru powder mixed in KB is pretty good for me, it's better than the premade crap. I use anagen, heard they and Kane are the same

- - - Updated - - -

P.s..... Where you getting your ethanol and pg from, I'm in UK, and that **** is hard to get!!!

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Ethanol is heavily taxed in the UK because our lord and masters at Westminster believe that if it were readily available then people would have cheap make your own alcohol which apparently poses a health risk, so instead people use cheaper **** like Methylated Spirits and other crap that makes you go blind amongst other things. Cheers Dave! If you want Ethanol you'll have order some from Europe and suffer the extortionate tax rates.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey buckthorn...... Have you mixed ru with minoxidil? I was thinking about that, I'll give it a go and see what happens, but I think ru powder mixed in KB is pretty good for me, it's better than the premade crap. I use anagen, heard they and Kane are the same

- - - Updated - - -

P.s..... Where you getting your ethanol and pg from, I'm in UK, and that **** is hard to get!!!

I personally think mixing with minoxidil is not a good idea... I think, you would have to do it every day, or it will separate in solution, no? I like the ethanol/PG mix, because you can mix up a weekly batch in 5 minutes, throw it in the fridge and it is totally stable in solution. You can get PG anywhere on the internet, i would assume the same in the UK... It's not illegal or anything. The ethanol may be harder to obtain. I have heard of people just using rubbing alcohol with no complaints.

eastham1

Reaction score
So where do you get your goods from? I wanna start with pg and eht. And as you're from UK I wanna try your regime, seeing your getting great results. Oh, And Dave.... Yes he's a piece of work man, what a clown!!!

- - - Updated - - -

if you make solutions every day with minoxidil, what will be the ratio? 5ml of minoxidil will have about 0.25grams of ru (I think!!!) So if I was making say 2ml a day what would that be? This is the part that baffles me!!!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ethanol is heavily taxed in the UK because our lord and masters at Westminster believe that if it were readily available then people would have cheap make your own alcohol which apparently poses a health risk, so instead people use cheaper **** like Methylated Spirits and other crap that makes you go blind amongst other things. Cheers Dave! If you want Ethanol you'll have order some from Europe and suffer the extortionate tax rates.

Hey hairloss23,
I read in another thread that you believe, "kane sells fake chit, because it's easier to manufacture"... This worries me man, because you seem really well informed with this stuff and I have been using RU from Kane. I don't have time to f*ck around, my hair is going quick. So, what's up with Kane? Do you have evidence to support this?

eastham1

Reaction score
Hey buckthorn,
Can you help me with something.... I posted earlier that I was gonna mix ru with minoxidil. U said that I would probably have to mix it everyday. The question is how much would you mix ....in ratio, how many mls of minoxidil and how much ru. Thanks man.

shd04e

Reaction score
Hey hairloss23,
I read in another thread that you believe, "kane sells fake chit, because it's easier to manufacture"... This worries me man, because you seem really well informed with this stuff and I have been using RU from Kane. I don't have time to f*ck around, my hair is going quick. So, what's up with Kane? Do you have evidence to support this?

Did those people go and get it tested in a lab or anything like that? Doubtful

so the RU they bought probably just didn't work for them. Maybe they bought the premade stuff that apparently is no good according to eastham1

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: you DEFINITELY want to get the powder, and store in the freezer. Even outside of the freezer, Kane has stated that RU has like a six month shelf life. I hear anageninc is good too. I went with Kane because his has been time tested and been proven to be 99% pure. A lot of people love the KB, but it can be costly. Perhaps it's worth it. I simply make weekly batches with 70/30 ethanol/PG. So, far it has been working awesome. If you're worried about evaporation, you can add a little more PG.

ok so I have 2 items on anagenic.

RU58841 Raw Active Powder (99%+ Pharma Grade Quality) 5 grams RU for $80

and

K&B solution 50ML for $25

the K&B is the only carrier they offer. No Ethanol/pg. Looks like I am going with the K&B.

Also is that a reasonable amount to buy that will last 1-2 months? How much RU powder do I put into the K&B solution?

thanks

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey buckthorn,
Can you help me with something.... I posted earlier that I was gonna mix ru with minoxidil. U said that I would probably have to mix it everyday. The question is how much would you mix ....in ratio, how many mls of minoxidil and how much ru. Thanks man.

I really don't know too much about this, other than it seems it would be a pain in the a*s, and you won't fully know if it will remain stable and in solution once mixed in the solvent. If you have basic minoxidil, that is simply minoxidil, ethanol and PG, or another suitable vehicle, then yes, it will work. All you would have to do is measure out a weeks worth of the minoxidil. if you plan on applying 2ml a day, for example, measure out 14 ml. Weigh the RU (making sure to zero out the scale). remember this rule, 50mg RU in 1ml solvent is 5%.. which is a suitable dosage for most people. put the RU in your application bottle, add the minoxidil and shake the hell out of it. store in fridge, apply daily.. I just wouldn't trust mixing it with something like lipogaine, or anything else with additives.

eastham1

Reaction score
I got 5% minoxidil with 0.0125% mpg (sort of dht blocker..... Yea right!!!!!!) But it drys extremely fast like minutes, probably got a good level of ethanol in it. I'll try that. ..... Hair loss.... The things we do to try and reverse nature, ...

eastham1

Reaction score
Yea man, that method is the best.... I sy start at 5% ru each day..... Follow the guide given use for 6 months and then assess yourself. Ru self made like this will heap benefits (apparently anyway). U gotta try it to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Either that or just give up and get drunk!!!!! Hair loss wnot bother u then...... That's what I did for the last 5 years. Sober now and seen crappy hair

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad batch

Has anyone had a bad batch from Kane or anageninc? I originally purchased 3grams just to test through customs but now I need to buy again. It either seems to be Kane or Anageninc but apparently they come from the same supplier.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone had a bad batch from Kane or anageninc? I originally purchased 3grams just to test through customs but now I need to buy again. It either seems to be Kane or Anageninc but apparently they come from the same supplier.

It is impossible to give you a definitive answer on this. You know how anecdotal everything is in the hair loss world. You can trust Kane as much as you can trust any one else that sells illegal drugs from china, hahaha... His RU has been tested a few times on other forums and has always come back like 95% + pure. Kane and Anagen are the same thing btw.

shd04e

Reaction score
Just read through that. That's a great page! Yes, everything on that site is legit. Get to it! Poor that stuff on your head and have a beer. :beer:

5 grams of RU on the way! Gonna start with a 2.5% solution just to test the waters.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you guys make of the rumours that RU causes heart problems?

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard rumours of the heart issues, but I think you've just got to keep in mind, nearly every drug or substance comes with a warning of some kind of side effect. If you have family history or a heart condition, maybe not take it, or if you do try the lower doses of it like 50mgs.