where to get proscar without prescription (I'm in CA, USA)

JamesTriani

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm kinda new here and i was wondering if you guys can direct me to where I can get Proscar other than unitedpharmacies.com. I wouldn't mind getting propecia (without prescription) as well it doesnt matter to me. Just anything to stop my hairloss. Thanks

Aplunk1

Reaction score
That is the dodgiest site I've seen, although I'd love to buy some Xanax off the guy.

Chorizo

Reaction score
Hey I'm in CA as well, I've used popularchemist.com to buy proscar.
Gotten 2 shipments so far, takes about 10-14 days to receive after you order.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
That is the dodgiest site I've seen, although I'd love to buy some Xanax off the guy.

The site's legit. I ordered several meds from Guillermo including some benzos.

JamesTriani

Reaction score
the reason I am asking is because I ordered some finasteride from http://www.hairlossgenerics.com on may 20th. Recieved a letter saying my credit card has been charged but no package as if yet. are they reputable?

someone should make a sticky topic where they list all the pharmacies online and their store ratings.

G

If you go to a REAL pharmacy in street, can't you buy propecia there without prescription?

JamesTriani

Reaction score
thanks for all the replys guys. Ok i got my "FINPECIA" today in the mail. Can anyone tell what is "FINPECIA?" I assume its a knockoff version of propecia. The pills came from Austria. Anyways i got 30 pills each pill containing finasteride USP.......1mg. I plan on start taking this stuff and one last question how soon would it be until my hair stop falling out? weeks, months etc...

Aplunk1

Reaction score
The Propecia manual indicated about 3 months until you witness less hair fallout. About 6 months until you witness regrowth.

It varies from person to person.