Where to get propecia from in the UK?

obstacle_1

Reaction score
CAn people from the uk tell me where they get theirs from? Ive saved up my money and am ready to order but no idea where to get it from or what to buy.

Ive noticed someone on here saying that their GP can prescribe it to anyone for £120 for 15 months - is this a good deal?

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I pay about £120 for THREE months supply, but that's genuine Propecia. I got a prescription from my doctor.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think you're refering to Dr Ashcroft, he sells 18 months worth of Proscar for £120, it is exactly the same drug as Propecia, made by the same people in the same factory, it's just 5mg tablets instead of 1mg, that's what I do.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Because I've got money to burn.

heh .. it's just easier. i'll probably switch to proscar after my first year if i feel finasteride's worth the effort.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Main reason I pay for Propecia is the convenience, the fact it is part of a pharmacy supported programme and also the worry that my wife could fall pregnant and come in to contact with discarded powder from the pills (or any other pregnancy age women who come in to the flat for that matter). Over the top I know, but it does worry me :oops:

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I keep my pills, pill cutter and broken pills in the car's glovebox, no one goes in there but me.

Absolutely your call mate, as I've said before, but I'm sure that even if you're well off, you can think of sufficiently nice things to do with the substantial amounts you'll save to make it worth the 10 seconds every 4/5 days it takes you to cut up the pill? :)