Where to get 10%+ minoxidil, since minoxidil.com is closed

skallagrimur

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to find a good alternative to Dr. Lee's 12,5% Minoxidil (not Xandrox)
Any good experiences with some products?

Thanks

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Just use ordinary 5% Rogaine from a pharmacy. There's no scientific evidence that products with higher percentages of minoxidil are any more effective. They cost a lot more, too.

Jacob

Reaction score
Bryan, why do you constantly say stuff like this but have no problem suggesting Prox, which also has no evidence for it working any better? It costs a lot more, too.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Because I have powerful testimony from an expert witness that Proxiphen is better; namely, Dr. Proctor. I have no reason to doubt his honesty or medical judgement.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan, seriously. He SELLS IT, therefore he has a vested interest. That's the reason to doubt him.

Jacob

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Because I have powerful testimony from an expert witness that Proxiphen is better; namely, Dr. Proctor. I have no reason to doubt his honesty or medical judgement.

And I and plenty of others do doubt his honesty(and I'd add integrity) and medical judgment. All you have to look at is his goofy claims and statements(most made up just to get you excited about his products), as well as his inability to respond to/answer the most basic questions. He even starts attacking the questioner and the product(s) he uses. The same goes for you, given your pushing of his products for 10+ years now.

Again, there is no scientific evidence that his works better than anything else.