Where To Find Hairsystem Stylists In London?

Jalal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have my first hair system for 1.5 months now and I'm generally very happy about it, except the few times where some sides get lifted.

I'm planning on getting another system which will be my next one after the current one degrades in quality.

I live in London and I'm looking for a stylist that will be able to cut the new system for me (if he knows how to install it on my scalp that's even better). I was wondering if anyone could point me on where to look for one? I'll basically request his services everytime I get a new system, either going to his salon or doing it in my place.
The salon where I got my first system charges 300£ to cut/install/style a new system provided by the client (500£ otherwise), which is too high for me.

Thanks a lot for your answers!

J

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Jalal,

The only stylist I know that will do other people's systems is Cochrane. They do a great job, but I hear charge around £300.

There is a serious lack of stylists who can work with hair systems, seems like the perfect business opportunity for an existing stylist.

The company I work with, their London stylist ONLY works with our systems, exclusively.

BTW, this is quite common in the industry. A stylist may sign a non-compete with a supplier, as well as not wanting to take a chance with a system in which they have no relationship with the supplier (in case of problems, etc).

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The hair supplier I use have a few cut in salons in the UK. I usually pay £70-100 depending on if I need an attachment.
£300- £500 to do the same thing, seems very expensive.

Gearoid McGinley

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair supplier I use have a few cut in salons in the UK. I usually pay £70-100 depending on if I need an attachment.
£300- £500 to do the same thing, seems very expensive.

Hi I’m looking for exactly this service. Have a new hairpiece & am looking for a cut in. Could you reply with or mail me the contact details of your stylists please,
Kind regards