Where to buy??

1PunchBob

Reaction score
Hi, i have been on fincar 1/4`s for quite awhile now and my crown is still thinning quite bad. My front has receeded and is thinning so i now want to give dutasteride a crack. Where do people get it from at a reasonable price???? Do people think the fincar or finpecia (both generic) are as good as the real mccoy, proscar and propecia??? Thanks for any help :dunno:

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
I have bought Dutas as well as Avodart from United Pharmacies in the past and it seemed fine but now get it from my Doctor. Hey, I had put SPAM here prior but it was a mistake, sorry. There was a person under you that replied with a link selling a book, he must have deleted it or was deleted.

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
Fincar and finpecia are exactly the same as proscar and propecia respectively, just made in India. They're both made by a reputable pharmacy and they're so cheap to buy on the street over there that there's just no reason to make sugar pills as fakes. There'd be no profit to make from it.

It's more likely that there are other factors affecting your hair loss that need to be addressed. DHT blockers are not the be all and end all when it comes to hair treatments. Check out first's success story for some good info on fighting hair loss from different angles.

Good luck bro.