where to buy?

PJ

Reaction score
Just been reading your messages and found them very helpful.

I have recently decided to begin a program of propecia and nizoral for a year and have just ordered my first supply of propecia from Drugsone, the company linked to this site for buying propecia online. I persumed that this company would be relatively safe but have read a member on the board saying that his arrived stuffed in an envelope, very dodgy. I'm a little worried.
Has anyone had any similar problems and have any good advice for someone just starting off on propecia.

ps. its great to hear other people discussing the effects there going through. At least I'll know whats coming and not freak out to much.!

Thanks.

b4itstoolate

Reaction score
I actually got my mine from 111drugstore.com which is based in Thailand. I was a little concerned about it legitimacy, but others on this site had ordered and it looked like a good possibility. I chose to get proscar instead of propecia, and cut it into 1/4'ths. Same sh*t, lower price. It did show up in an envelope w/ bubblewrap on the inside. The pills look exactly like they should, and you don't need a prescription. Have been on for 2 weeks....still patiently waiting to see what happens.