Where to buy when in Canada?

johnnycash

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello fellas, after research believe I have "diffuse thinng." Thinning at front, at crown though hairline is still intact and not receeding at all. I'd trade the bald patch at the front for a receeding hairline anyday! Anyways I think I've settled on minoxidil 5% along with procar. As a Canadian anyone have a suggestion as to best place to get these products online? Also what shampoo would you guys recommend to go along with the minoxidil and procar? Thanks in advance for any suggestions, I'll be sure to update my progress.

Luther007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can buy some really cheap Generic 5% minoxidil from minoxidilshop.com, I think it's about US$30 for a 4 month supply. http://www.fincar-finpecia.com sells cheap finasteride tabs. You can get about 8oz of 2% Nizoral shampoo over the counter at London Drugs for about $15 I think. Might even be cheaper. Should last you a few months or more depending on how much you use it. That should be a solid regimen to start. Good luck, fellow Canuck!

johnnycash

Established Member
Reaction score
Thnkas Luther, I'm a little worried though about the side effects of finasteride. I wonder if one can achieve good results just on the minoxidil and nizorol. I asked in a forum and didn't get any responses. Do most experieince problems with the minoxidil and if so how is this addressed? Does Mr. Lee's product avoid the problems of regular minoxidil?