Where to buy Topical Dutasteride in the US?

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a bottle internationally but it takes too long to get here. Anyone have any recommendations?

jazz1

Reaction score

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted this thread below, read the instructions on how you can also obtain 10% discount and they are based in America. I live in the United Kingdom and have been buying their Topical Finasteride for a few years now.

Topical Dutasteride

Topical Finasteride
Hey man i’ve seen you promote these guys pretty often & with all due respect it comes off a little sketchy. I might take a look at it though & see

jazz1

Reaction score
Hey man i’ve seen you promote these guys pretty often & with all due respect it comes off a little sketchy. I might take a look at it though & see
I do not work for them and the only reason i recommend them is because they agreed to give me and the forum members discount which I helped set up. I would use other pharmacies prior over the years, but they closed down. They are legit compound pharmacy, see my thread I pay for my products. Good luck just better to have viable options for people, choice is yours.

Attachments

• 9A8F4931-7545-416F-8F10-544BC6C95C20.png
    9A8F4931-7545-416F-8F10-544BC6C95C20.png
    340.7 KB · Views: 83

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate you not taking it personally. I definitely am considering them. I just feel they don’t have a super strong formula bc the one i have rn is .1% do you know how long their bottles last for? if you have a forum with your experience with their product that’d be great.

jazz1

Reaction score
I appreciate you not taking it personally. I definitely am considering them. I just feel they don’t have a super strong formula bc the one i have rn is .1% do you know how long their bottles last for? if you have a forum with your experience with their product that’d be great.
Hey the Finasteride mixture I buy lasts 2 months per bottle, I always buy 3 bottles to obtain the 10% discount as I live in The United Kingdom. The recommended daily dosage is 1ml, each bottle is roughly around 65ml.

They will not provide anything over the recommended dosage as they are strict with the compound mixtures and follow all guidelines. I would give the pharmacy a call and speak to the owner Susan she is fantastic and will give you any advice.