Where to buy spironolactone?

imalwayscold

Reaction score
I plan on taking finasteride (again after quitting it back in 2010), rogaine foam, nizoral, maybe revivogen and spironolactone? You think that will help my growth in about 6months after I start using.

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
spironolactone will help you maintain what you have, you can buy the s5 cream from this site, they even sell it on ebay. Or just look for wholesale hair products, and they will sell it there. Also of guys will try spironolactone for only a month then complain it did nothing. Ive been on spironolactone for 3 years now, no side effects, and I have all of my hair. If you don't believe me check my blog with pictures.

Also I am an amateur competition bodybuilder, so I can assure you I have not lost any muscle tone or strength while using this. Infact most bodybuilders who plan to take a steroid cycle will use spironolactone as apart of their pre and post cycle therapy to mitigate the negative results of test boosting.

The next topical I want to start is Azaliac Acid, in combination with spironolactone. The reason is my hairline doesnt seem as strong as I want it. Yes the spironolactone has kept me where I am now but id like to give it a combination boost. To be quite honest If i knew where to get my hands on some RU id be using that. If anybody can tell me how to get ahold of that stuff please message me.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think the effectiveness of topical spironolactone is debatable it does not have the evidence backing it that say propecia does. Someone can take spironolactone and keep their hair because they were never balding to begin with or its speed changed over time naturally. Its better then nothing for sure, but I have doubts it would stop male pattern baldness. I think the actual evidence it works for hair loss is kind of weak though overall even though in theory it should help some.

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
Then how did my hair come back from the before pictures ? From just the Nizoral shampoo ?? I know other bodybuilders with success from spironolactone, there has to be something to it. Im not scientist but I have to believe what I see.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much badgenetics1 for the info. Im going to add it to my regime, you see ive been freaking out. I took a picture of myself with heavy sunlight and flash and could see some scalp...so its time to up the treatment !