Where to buy Retin-A online?

highroller19

Reaction score
Looking to add Retin-A 0,025% to my regimen (temples). Since Dr Lee´s site no longer sells any products (site down, FDA process), I wonder where to buy Retin-A gel or cream online (without prescribtion), with decent quality?

highroller19

Reaction score
I am looking to buy and use the 0,025% retin-a separetely from minoxidil in my regime.
Searched amazon and no signs of retin-a cream or gel..

Any oterh suggestions?

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tretinoin Cream USP 0.025%

Tretinoin is the generic name for Retin-A(brand name).

Do you care to explain why you like to use it separately? Not sure if it helps much on it's own. Retinol works synergistically with minoxidil to enhance absorption.

DoubleL14

Reaction score
Hi,

Do you all require a doctor's prescription to buy Retin-A in U.S? Its compulsory here is Australia. And they ain't cheap. Costed me $30 for a 50g tube. Plus, it's generic.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DM5sadouche said:
ripple-effect said:
You can purchase minoxidil with Retinol at amazon. It is the same thing as Retin-A, but it's the natural version.

Men's Premium Minoxidil 5% & Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor. Retinol Enhanced Thinning Hair Loss / Hair Regrowth Treatment

Retinol is not the same thing as Retin-A, just letting you know, and does not have the same effectiveness.

Yes, I should've worded it differently. When I say the same thing I meant that they are both Vitamin A....one is synthetic (Retin-A) and the other is natural (Retinol).

highroller19

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for sharing their tips, today I made a lot of research, and finally ordered Retin-A from inhousepharmacy, made by Janssens Cilag.

The reason I want to use it separetely is because I don´t want to change minoxidil from Rogaine liquid (5%).

highroller19

Reaction score
I´ll keep you updated on the quality, delivery time and results later on. The brands looked like quality brands, but unfortunately really long delivery time to Europe (2-4 weeks).