Where to buy Propecia? Where do you get yours?

Ichibi

Reaction score
What's the best value? Online places, Brick n Mortar? I could use some advice. On the Hair loss site it says to click on the link on the left but they just look like ads.

Ichibi

Reaction score
BARCA said:
I got my finpecia from unitedpharmacies.com ....excellent place

That's a better price than what Libido's site, and cheaper shipping.

Anyone else want to share. I know there are more.

Epiphany

Reaction score
BARCA said:
I got my finpecia from unitedpharmacies.com ....excellent place

Yeh they are the best, without wanting to sound like salesman for them.

I live in UK and their orders always seem to escape customs charges. All the other places I've had Finpecia shipped over from have not.

FlashDance

Established Member
Reaction score
I get mine from drugstore.com for 90 pills (propak) for $179 plus $2.99 shipping.

docanton

Reaction score
I really would not recommend to start using any medicine on your own without professional medical attention. It may result in serious health problems or may be even death for some people..
If your Doctor has verified that this med is really safe for you
you can save some money if you order meds online, just check the pharmacies very careful before you buy anything.
Here are some tips from my experience with online drugstores.

I buy propecia here http://www.swgmedics.com

Ichibi

Reaction score
docanton said:
I really would not recommend to start using any medicine on your own without professional medical attention. It may result in serious health problems or may be even death for some people..
you can save some money if you order meds online, just check the pharmacies very careful before you buy anything.

What kind of problems would it present? I don't have insurance so I'd rather not see a doctor, that would probably just send me to a dermatologist, which would then cost me even more money. Does a doctor even do any tests before prescribing Propecia? I'm currently not on any meds, and no existing conditions. I do worry about what the sides that could materialize.

What did your doctor do to tell you Propecia was safe to take?

docanton

Reaction score
Ichibi said:
docanton said:

What kind of problems would it present? I don't have insurance so I'd rather not see a doctor, that would probably just send me to a dermatologist, which would then cost me even more money. Does a doctor even do any tests before prescribing Propecia? I'm currently not on any meds, and no existing conditions. I do worry about what the sides that could materialize.

Yes , the sides that could materialize.

But if you have an experience of the use and know about your dozes, you
you can save some money if you order meds online .

ragainn

Reaction score
docanton said:
Ichibi said:
docanton said:

Yes , the sides that could materialize.

But if you have an experience of the use and know about your dozes, you
you can save some money if you order meds online .

What type sides could materialize ?

Ichibi

Reaction score
ragainn said:
What type sides could materialize ?

Google it. Its all the same and occurs in less than 2% of users. From what i can remember, change in libido, breast tenderness, watery semen, among others.