Where to buy propecia in the UK?

habadabadoo

Reaction score
Hi guys, I know this probably gets asked every year but where in the UK can I get Propecia? I'm sticking with Propecia for now instead of generic finasteride.
Currently living in São Paulo where Propecia is way cheaper than what online is telling me it will be back in London, and that's where I'll be come March so I just wanna know whether I should stock up beforehand.
Out here it's the equivalent of about £20 for a month's supply.
I'd be open to reliable finasteride website suggestions though if you guys think there really is no difference.

I'm new to the forum but hope to have progress pics up soon. I'm 25 and am half north african so have always had fuzzy thick hair, which meant it took a long time for me to notice thinning. But when I really considered it, I guess I first noticed it when I was about 23 and titled my head upwards in front of the mirror. Suddenly I could see a ray of light coming through my short quiff like it never had before simply because my hair was so damn dense (you could put money, combs, whatever in it). Anyway, I finally decided to take a stand last year and have been on and off (more on than off) minoxidil for about 5 months. Money's a bit tight right now so I'm sticking to the Propecia I started around 2 months ago. Hair has stopped falling for now unless I really go hard with agitating it. Hope to be back on minoxidil soon (which is actually cheaper in the UK than in Brazil, strangely enough).

Thanks for any suggestions!