Where to buy minoxidil foam in Paris and how much does it cost?

Jake97

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not from Paris but I have a friend who's working there. Basically I would like to know how much does the original minoxidil foam cost and where is the best (legit) place to get it ? Thanks

malo

Established Member
Reaction score
If you can purchase from Amazon.com they sell it at a 10% discount for a 3 month supply.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
Jake97 said:
Hey, I'm not from Paris but I have a friend who's working there. Basically I would like to know how much does the original minoxidil foam cost and where is the best (legit) place to get it ? Thanks

I would suggest your friend to get it locally, or at least getting it from one of the EU country, may be on Ebay.fr or Ebay.co.uk, because most of the customs from the EU countries make problem if one buys goods out of the EU. Some countries can not within the EU can not even sell minoxidil on Ebay, they see it as medicine, so a permission to import is needed. Once the goods are within EU, then it is free of movement, that means there is no control anymore. You may try the Biovea.co.uk, they ships the goods from UK or one of the EU contries.

Jake97

Reaction score
Hey, I'm from EU so it should be no problem. So where is the best place to buy it ? The pharmacy ? Any idea how much it costs ?

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
minoxidil - direct . co . uk

This is a great place. They ship from the US but package it in a way so you don't pay customs in the EU...

Jake97

Reaction score
I think we're not on the same page guys. I know all about Amazon, Ebay... I'm asking if anyone here is from Paris or has experience with buying minoxidil Rogaine foam in Paris, whether it's a pharmacy or just a regular store. If you do, please let me know what the cost is and where to buy it ? Thanks