where to buy Merck Proscar?

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I know this question has been asked a million times. I have already tried a forum search and id have to spend hours searching the various posts to get a good answer. SO im makin a new post. Where can I get Merck Proscar without a script? I have been taking propecia for 8-9 months and now want to switch to proscar. with the money ill be saving, im going to buy fluridil and get some more bottles of xandrox 15. Will i be getting a legit drug if i order online?

thanks for the help

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
markelbentley said:
Hello all,

I know this question has been asked a million times. I have already tried a forum search and id have to spend hours searching the various posts to get a good answer. SO im makin a new post. Where can I get Merck Proscar without a script? I have been taking propecia for 8-9 months and now want to switch to proscar. with the money ill be saving, im going to buy fluridil and get some more bottles of xandrox 15. Will i be getting a legit drug if i order online?

thanks for the help

Just ask your doctor for a proscar script instead. Most will give it to you if you explain the cost differences -- mine did. She wrote it and the script even said 1/4 pill per day.

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
oh yeah, i forgot to mention that I asked my old doctor for a script, but he said he couldnt. Anyways, Ive changed insurance providers, id have to make an appointment and pay 20 bucks w/ no guarantee of getting a prescription.
anyplace to get it online? actually i should just go to the Doctor.

thanks