Where to buy good and not expensive system?

jaylongford

Reaction score
:/ are you joking? no not ebay.. or amazon.. Try easypiece/hair direct (from my research these two are very good for a decent enough price.)

Warrier101

Reaction score
jaylongford said:
:/ are you joking? no not ebay.. or amazon.. Try easypiece/hair direct (from my research these two are very good for a decent enough price.)

I've brought a couple of systems from ebay and to be honest they were ok and in some cases better than units I got from the so called well established companies.As regards Easypiece or Hair direct I can't comment as I've never tried their units.There are alot of sharks in this business so newbies beware.

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Warrier101 said:
jaylongford said:

I've brought a couple of systems from ebay and to be honest they were ok and in some cases better than units I got from the so called well established companies.As regards Easypiece or Hair direct I can't comment as I've never tried their units.There are alot of sharks in this business so newbies beware.

easypeice are good , not used hairdirect but have heard good stuff about them
i agree with warrier101 there is a lot of sharks out there u can talk the talk but wont come up with the goods

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
guy12345 said:
Ok. Do you know some good and reliable hairpiece supplier on ebay/amazon?

amazon dont sell systems . guy1234 are u in the uk or the states

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
guy12345 said:
Not USA and not Uk, Eastern Europe :)

guess it depends on what you want to pay . theres finalhair they are based in sweden i have not used them they are cheap. or if u want to order from the states u have toplace/bahairapparent/hollywood lace think your looking from $125.00 to $199.00 then hairdirect are $500. .