Where To Buy Finasteride Online In Europe

A. Monteiro

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm from Portugal and I used to buy finasteride on alldaychemist but now they're asking for prescription.
I found http://canadian-pharmacy-24.com, it seems they ship to Portugal.
Does anyone know this site? is it legit?
Do you know an online pharmacy that ships to Portugal without prescription?

LITUATUI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm from Portugal and I used to buy finasteride on alldaychemist but now they're asking for prescription.

Hi mate, I'm from Portugal too. I have some tips for you based on my experience and hours reading studies that might help.

Since April this year I was using Morr-F, a topical lotion from India made with finasteride and minoxidil, but it's getting harder to get it delivered. Most orders get retained by customs, since it's illegal to import drugs from outside the European Union...

So, without Morr-F the only topical I was using was a 2% ketoconazole lotion (Tedol), have been using it since June.

This is the ketoconazole lotion that I dissolve the finasteride with: https://www.farmaciadolcevitaonline...tedol-20-mg-ml-100ml-x-1-liq-cut-cetoconazol/

The ketoconazole lotion is working for months now but very slowly since it only decreases testosterone and not DHT. I think that by adding finasteride to it I'll get results faster.

Therefore, a week ago I bought 60 pills of 5 mg finasteride (generic made by Impruve) at my local pharmacy for just 11,54 euros without prescription. I just had to explain the pharmacist that I won't be taking the pills orally, I use the pills to make a topical solution. If your local pharmacist doesn't sell it without prescription, just try another one.

By the way, I dissolved 10 pills in a 60 ml container with liquid 2% ketoconazole (tedol), this way I'm blocking testosterone and DHT locally. I'm using this 2 times a day.

I'll add another topical to my regime: Azelac (5% azelaic acid and 2% salicylic acid). It's a great DHT blocker, anti-inflammation and exfoliator.

http://www.sesderma.pt/pt/categorias/familias/azelac/azelac-locao.html

You can buy two 100 ml bottles from Spanish online stores for around 29 euros (shipping included).

I'll use the Azelac in the morning and the ketoconazole/finasteride lotion in the night.

Summing up, my scalp was extremely greasy, now it's not. Androgens increase sebum production, sebum feeds Malassezia fungi that cause inflammation. With local chronic inflammation we get hair loss, the body is focused in fighting an infection not in creating hair.

Anti-inflammatory drugs such as diclofenac allow hair to regrowth: https://journalssc.com/en/articles/13248.html

Low oxygen/blood flow -> High androgens -> High sebum production -> Fungi proliferation -> Inflammation -> Hair loss

You can fight hair loss by disrupting this chain of events.

I'm thinking in creating a blog with tips to make low cost, effective and side effect free lotions to regrow hair. I just gave you some ideas, I hope it helps. Bye.

Last edited:

A. Monteiro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mate, I'm from Portugal too. I have some tips for you based on my experience and hours reading studies that might help.

Since April this year I was using Morr-F, a topical lotion from India made with finasteride and minoxidil, but it's getting harder to get it delivered. Most orders get retained by customs, since it's illegal to import drugs from outside the European Union...

So, without Morr-F the only topical I was using was a 2% ketoconazole lotion (Tedol), have been using it since June.

This is the ketoconazole lotion that I dissolve the finasteride with: https://www.farmaciadolcevitaonline...tedol-20-mg-ml-100ml-x-1-liq-cut-cetoconazol/

The ketoconazole lotion is working for months now but very slowly since it only decreases testosterone and not DHT. I think that by adding finasteride to it I'll get results faster.

Therefore, a week ago I bought 60 pills of 5 mg finasteride (generic made by Impruve) at my local pharmacy for just 11,54 euros without prescription. I just had to explain the pharmacist that I won't be taking the pills orally, I use the pills to make a topical solution. If your local pharmacist doesn't sell it without prescription, just try another one.

By the way, I dissolved 10 pills in a 60 ml container with liquid 2% ketoconazole (tedol), this way I'm blocking testosterone and DHT locally. I'm using this 2 times a day.

I'll add another topical to my regime: Azelac (5% azelaic acid and 2% salicylic acid). It's a great DHT blocker, anti-inflammation and exfoliator.

http://www.sesderma.pt/pt/categorias/familias/azelac/azelac-locao.html

You can buy two 100 ml bottles from Spanish online stores for around 29 euros (shipping included).

I'll use the Azelac in the morning and the ketoconazole/finasteride lotion in the night.

Summing up, my scalp was extremely greasy, now it's not. Androgens increase sebum production, sebum feeds Malassezia fungi that cause inflammation. With local chronic inflammation we get hair loss, the body is focused in fighting an infection not in creating hair.

Anti-inflammatory drugs such as diclofenac allow hair to regrowth: https://journalssc.com/en/articles/13248.html

Low oxygen/blood flow -> High androgens -> High sebum production -> Fungi proliferation -> Inflammation -> Hair loss

You can fight hair loss by disrupting this chain of events.

I'm thinking in creating a blog with tips to make low cost, effective and side effect free lotions to regrow hair. I just gave you some ideas, I hope it helps. Bye.

Thank you for your help, nevertheless I don't feel comfortable asking the guys from the pharmacy to sell me a medication that requires prescription.

Thank you anyway.

A. Monteiro

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats shitty
Yes because I has ordered from them several times, good prices and good service.
Now I'll wait for their email to see if it's still possible to order without prescription, otherwise I'll have to get an alternative that most likely will be more expensive.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I make an order on AllDayChemist, there is a page that asks me to upload a prescription, but they will process my order anyway and send me my meds even if I don't upload a prescription. I'm from the UK, and I'd be surprised if it would be any different for Portuguese buyers.

A. Monteiro

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I make an order on AllDayChemist, there is a page that asks me to upload a prescription, but they will process my order anyway and send me my meds even if I don't upload a prescription. I'm from the UK, and I'd be surprised if it would be any different for Portuguese buyers.
Hope you are right.
What happened to me was that on the checkout after I confirm my address it gives an error and it doesn't go through to the paying part.
I already contacted them about it, now I'm waiting for the answer.
But the previous times I ordered from them (about maybe 2 months ago) they didn't require a prescription.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys need a prescription to buy finasteride?! must suck to live in Europe (jk). I found a reliable site (where I live) to buy Duta (without a 'script) -- wish I had found it sooner and not wasted money on an appointment with an urologist.

Attachments

• frXc5bj.jpg
    frXc5bj.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope you are right.
What happened to me was that on the checkout after I confirm my address it gives an error and it doesn't go through to the paying part.
I already contacted them about it, now I'm waiting for the answer.
But the previous times I ordered from them (about maybe 2 months ago) they didn't require a prescription.
I think it could be a technical glitch. I went on their site just now and tested for myself whether the same problem occurs for me, and I was able to get through to the payment page without any problems. I didn't go any further than the payment page as I wasn't making a real order, I was just testing it. Maybe you could try with a different browser or a different computer and see if you still have the same problem.

A. Monteiro

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it could be a technical glitch. I went on their site just now and tested for myself whether the same problem occurs for me, and I was able to get through to the payment page without any problems. I didn't go any further than the payment page as I wasn't making a real order, I was just testing it. Maybe you could try with a different browser or a different computer and see if you still have the same problem.
But did you encounter the step where they ask for the prescription?

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But did you encounter the step where they ask for the prescription?
Yes, I encountered that step as usual. I think in your case it might just be a technical glitch. Have you tried again today?

A. Monteiro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update.
They made the order for me and has already been shipped.
So it’s still ok to order from them, you just have to ask them to make the order for you.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just buy morr-f (ebay)/minoxidilmax or get a prescription for this f*****g sh*t if you have to.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Aren't you able to get dutasteride/finasteride in your pharmacies without a prescription? Or is it Spain? Would like to know because I can't get my dutasteride from my existing source anymore.