Where To Buy Dutasteride Online? Looking For Legit Site Without Rx

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So yeah... Where to buy legit Dutasteride without Rx? My family doctor wont prescribe anything besides finasteride. As you could notice, i am looking for dutasteride cause finasteride stopped working.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sry, off-topic question. hows ur hair now? I remember u regained most of ur hair after starting big 3

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shaved my head one week ago :D

Big 3 stopped working.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Big 3 stopped working.
sry to hear that. i myself switched to duta and now its been 1 month no sides and no changing in shedding let's see what happens good luck with ur new treatment

LastHope123

My Regimen
Reaction score
So yeah... Where to buy legit Dutasteride without Rx? My family doctor wont prescribe anything besides finasteride. As you could notice, i am looking for dutasteride cause finasteride stopped working.

You don't have to buy it online. You should not do it either, since you may get legal problems (it's illegal - even if it's legal to order where you are, it might be illegal in the country where it is sent from), the medication might be junk (or even something else), or you may just end up being scammed.

Send emails or call private hair clinics or dermatologists around in your area and ask if they are willing to prescribe you dutasteride. Then get an appointment.
Private doctors are more likely to prescribe you medications off-label. Family doctors/GPs follow the book strictly since they are often closely monitored and have less knowledge in more advanced areas such as hairloss. I would definetly get it from a doctor and have medical supervision on it, it's alot more powerful than finasteride. And you may end up in trouble if you have a condition or get interactions with other medications you take. Your doctor should know every medication you are taking.

It worked for me, and I got dutasteride within one week. And I live in a very strict country when it comes to medications. Most people I know used the same strategy to get dutasteride.

Last edited:

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
could you try CPA + Estradiol? The fact is that finasteride and dutasteride inhibit dgt, the pituitary gland understands this and catches up even more testosterone to catch up even more dgt. Once the effect of dutasteride or finasteride is over, dgt will again be in the body. There is no result

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score

Big 3 stopped working.
You need to consume 4-6 tablets of dutasterid during the day in order for the dgt to be completely inhibited. According to finasteride, then 10 to 2 during the day. The pituitary gland gets tired of driving testosterone and turns off!

inmyhead

Reaction score

Big 3 stopped working.
What...

could you try CPA + Estradiol? The fact is that finasteride and dutasteride inhibit dgt, the pituitary gland understands this and catches up even more testosterone to catch up even more dgt. Once the effect of dutasteride or finasteride is over, dgt will again be in the body. There is no result

He would also have to find where to buy estradiol then.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got Dutasteride online to save $$. If you're curious Just search on Google for this keyword "STOP99BALD" :) to find reliable source.
@Admin The site he is recommending by putting this scam keyword is listed as rogue and scam on most certified sites where they provide informations about scam online pharmacies like this one. Look up on this and solve it please.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't have to buy it online. You should not do it either, since you may get legal problems (it's illegal - even if it's legal to order where you are, it might be illegal in the country where it is sent from), the medication might be junk (or even something else), or you may just end up being scammed.

Send emails or call private hair clinics or dermatologists around in your area and ask if they are willing to prescribe you dutasteride. Then get an appointment.
Private doctors are more likely to prescribe you medications off-label. Family doctors/GPs follow the book strictly since they are often closely monitored and have less knowledge in more advanced areas such as hairloss. I would definetly get it from a doctor and have medical supervision on it, it's alot more powerful than finasteride. And you may end up in trouble if you have a condition or get interactions with other medications you take. Your doctor should know every medication you are taking.

It worked for me, and I got dutasteride within one week. And I live in a very strict country when it comes to medications. Most people I know used the same strategy to get dutasteride.

This does not always work. I have been trying for years to get dutasteride legally including travelling to different cities. I order it online, sometimes it get through the border, sometimes not. I have multiple PO boxes and just try to overwhelm the border. I don't know if it is real or not so I take finasteride (which my doctor will prescribe) at the same time just in case. Canada is an extremely feminist country, and everyone and their dog will try to stop you from getting dutasteride. We need people to speak up on reliable suppliers of dutasteride to help the community, like they do with RU.

"Talk to your doctor bro" is just as meaningless as "just shave it bro" when it comes to hair loss.