Where There Is Baldness, There Is Death

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
death is what bothers me about it and not just that it looks like a skull, but that it's a part of the body which is dying in a location that everyone can easily notice.

Toccata

Banned
Reaction score
the visible skeletal face INCREASES the desirability of the individual.
No it does NOT increase the desirability of the individual. What are you thinking!
Screen_Shot_2018-03-15_at_10.57.44_AM.png

I already posted the study that says it makes you look 'creepier'.

Let me suppose you backtrack now and say a strong jaw increases blah blah blah... it's entirely irrelevant to what I'm talking about. Skulls don't have cheeks or muscles to form facial expressions... which is also irrelevant as I've been at pains to make clear: this has nothing to do with the face!

Just abandon this skeleton theory. You're heavily invested in it, probably because you put lots of time into those posts, but it's not accurate
It's the top portion of your skull that is the trigger, this is principally about the link between baldness and death—it's the title man, read it! You've put no time into your posts. You've not engaged with the material. You come here with a handful of sentences and a picture of Johnny Depp and something that any idiot can see (obviously it changes your appearance: bravo, what insight!), even if it dismisses and spits on everyone that expresses grief stemming from something beyond mere appearance—and what goes beyond appearance? Do your homework. Read the theory. Start with Worm at the Core or at least the summary:

Screen_Shot_2018-03-15_at_11.54.48_AM.png

Now think about it.

...causing a loss of identity and a change in your overall quality of life
Fine let's go with loss of identity if this is your argument now. It's not identity that carries the weight, it's the loss—loss of control. When you start to bald you realize you do not have as much control over your appearance or life as you thought. It is a "shattered assumption" (read the theory). And like the disgust argument, it again boils down to death anxiety. So all you need to do is keep penetrating your own theory to arrive at mine.

Loss of frame and overall facial aesthetics is enough in itself
Areata and crown loss have nothing to do with the loss of frame and overall facial aesthetics and yet can trigger profound depression and despair. So you either have to move your theory to something deeper (lemme guess: loss of identity now) or prove that this changed his facial frame and facial aesthetics.
Screen_Shot_2018-03-15_at_2.01.26_PM.png

I expected more from you blackg, you weren't always this superficial:
Screen_Shot_2018-03-15_at_11.34.46_AM.png

What happened to your interest in the human psyche?

I can't believe people here are really trying to convince me hairloss is just a vanity issue! No wonder so many people dismiss hair loss anxiety with such shallow f*** ups like this. —Final thought. Time to permaban this account into hell.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it does NOT increase the desirability of the individual. What are you thinking!
View attachment 82316
I already posted the study that says it makes you look 'creepier'.

Let me suppose you backtrack now and say a strong jaw increases blah blah blah... it's entirely irrelevant to what I'm talking about. Skulls don't have cheeks or muscles to form facial expressions... which is also irrelevant as I've been at pains to make clear: this has nothing to do with the face!

It's the top portion of your skull that is the trigger, this is principally about the link between baldness and death—it's the title man, read it! You've put no time into your posts. You've not engaged with the material. You come here with a handful of sentences and a picture of Johnny Depp and something that any idiot can see (obviously it changes your appearance: bravo, what insight!), even if it dismisses and spits on everyone that expresses grief stemming from something beyond mere appearance—and what goes beyond appearance? Do your homework. Read the theory. Start with Worm at the Core or at least the summary:

View attachment 82317

Now think about it.

Fine let's go with loss of identity if this is your argument now. It's not identity that carries the weight, it's the loss—loss of control. When you start to bald you realize you do not have as much control over your appearance or life as you thought. It is a "shattered assumption" (read the theory). And like the disgust argument, it again boils down to death anxiety. So all you need to do is keep penetrating your own theory to arrive at mine.

Areata and crown loss have nothing to do with the loss of frame and overall facial aesthetics and yet can trigger profound depression and despair. So you either have to move your theory to something deeper (lemme guess: loss of identity now) or prove that this changed his facial frame and facial aesthetics.
View attachment 82318

I expected more from you blackg, you weren't always this superficial:
View attachment 82319
What happened to your interest in the human psyche?

I can't believe people here are really trying to convince me hairloss is just a vanity issue! No wonder so many people dismiss hair loss anxiety with such shallow f*** ups like this. —Final thought. Time to permaban this account into hell.

:rolleyes:

Your posts become increasingly boring to reply to, with your lashing out, and insistence on applying deeper meanings to things that are pretty straightforward

Time to move on young one. You haven't stumbled upon some enlightened idea. The enthusiasm is admirable but misplaced

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
Bredth on your skull are also heavily influenced by soft tissue, fat and muscle.

When I was young my face was narrow, but as I got older my facial muscles got thicker and bigger and gave my face a more square appearance

Well developed masseter and temporal muscles heavily contributes to having a broad full face
View attachment 82273

Both invisible to prime females.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weight loss can certainly help reveal your jawline if you are over 15%

before-after-weight-loss-face-transformation-39-5a1d21f7f309b__700.jpg

336848_4.jpg

15043933_209666889442270_7297072976896196608_n.jpg