where the hell is my hair!!!!!!!?

jeffsss

Reaction score
when you wake up in the morning and you feel a cool breeze on your scalp!!!

then you reach up and your hair is thin as hell. and your like.. " oh yea.. i'm losing my hair " :cry:

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At least you don't look like a freak. In in your 20s, you got to have some fun, you have a hot girlfriend. In my 20s, I was hiding under a hat because of terrible hair transplants..

jeffsss said:
when you wake up in the morning and you feel a cool breeze on your scalp!!!

then you reach up and your hair is thin as hell. and your like.. " oh yea.. i'm losing my hair " :cry:

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
This isn't a contest of who the bigger self-obsessed delusional freak is. Having read through a lot of posts from both of you, I can confidently call this a draw.

Hair loss sucks. This is not news. But fer crissakes; at least you have your health and a reasonably high standard of living. Not everyone gets that.

So enough with the woe-is-me crap. In case you hadn't noticed, we're all going through the same thing. The difference is that you guys have shown pictures of yourselves having more hair now than some people here dream of getting back.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're not mutilated. You can use your regimen. You can go to a competent surgeon. I would gladly swap bodies with someone here who has "less" hair than I do. You can look like mutant, especially in bright lights.

Let me tell you something. You think it's not a big deal. I used to get made fun of so badly because of it. My friends' parents would make fun of me. My fraternity brothers made fun of me. I was at one of their weddings, and one of my brothers was looking at me, and he called a bunch of others over, and said "hey look at recboi, he's got these bumps on his hairline with way too many hairs. Recboi got hair transplants!" Ever had a coworker talk to you , eyecontact, then you slowly see their eyes move up and then they ask "um, recboi, are those transplants" and then he gathers up coworkers to look at it. DO you know how humiliating that is? Have you ever had complete strangers make fun of you because of your hair?

You have NO idea.

Freestyle said:
This isn't a contest of who the bigger self-obsessed delusional freak is. Having read through a lot of posts from both of you, I can confidently call this a draw.

Hair loss sucks. This is not news. But fer crissakes; at least you have your health and a reasonably high standard of living. Not everyone gets that.

So enough with the woe-is-me crap. In case you hadn't noticed, we're all going through the same thing. The difference is that you guys have shown pictures of yourselves having more hair now than some people here dream of getting back.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Freestyle said:

I agree with Freestyle. Jeffsss, ill give you some advice. From your pictures, you have a pretty decent head of hair. Quit shaving it! Dont shave the whole thing even a 2. You shave the sides a 1 or 2 and leave everything longer on top and the very front. Use gel and pull the hair down over the forehead and temples, and you'll be like...damn...that looks pretty good!! THats advice for all of you. If you have deep temples, DO NOT SHAVE the same length all over!! Your receded temples will be GLARINGLY obvious dumbasses.

G

Don't listen to the guy... He has a FULL HEAD OF HAIR.

He is clearly under the effects of Finasteride, I mean the depression effects.