Where precisely have you experienced regrowth on scalp?

Where specifically have you regrown hair on your scalp?

• Thickened hair on back of head

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thickened hair above ears and toward side-burns

• Thickened my body hair

• Thickened/added hair elsewhere on my body

• Total voters

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been combing Androgenetic Alopecia research papers for years, and have noticed an unfortunate lack of treatment response data on precisely where regrowth occurs and foes not occur on the scalp of ‘treatment responders’.

This is important information for many Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers, but in particular for those suffering diffuse Androgenetic Alopecia, those trying to specifically grow their temples or hairline, and those who get unwanted growth on other parts of their body.

This poll is for males on this forum suffering from androgenetic alopecia who have SUCCESSFULLY experienced some form of hair regrowth through treatment.

Can you please respond to this poll by indicating ‘precisely’ where on your scalp or your body you have experienced this hair regrowth. You can make multiple selections.

rippedgenius

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience and from being on forums since my 20's it's easier to regrow hair on the crown as Minoxidil has better efficacy in that area.

I've never been able to really regrow hair consistently anywhere to be honest, sometimes you see improvement, then things change and your sh*t out of luck and need to look at other options.

but i'd say crown for sure.

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience and from being on forums since my 20's it's easier to regrow hair on the crown as Minoxidil has better efficacy in that area.

I've never been able to really regrow hair consistently anywhere to be honest, sometimes you see improvement, then things change and your sh*t out of luck and need to look at other options.

but i'd say crown for sure.

Have your tried any other treatments like finasteride, dutasteride or microneedling?

rippedgenius

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm currently on Finasteride + Min and I noticed some regrowth on crown, but maintenance at best at the temples.

ill be looking to replace finasteride with ru58841 in the next few weeks

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be interested to know if anyone has experienced thickening of the hair just above the ears.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had good regrowth on my crown and some minor regrowth on my temples after 2 months of Finasteride and 1 month of Estradiol. I might be a hyper responder to E or something lol. For more info look up my thread, lots of pictures there. I'm not sure how much of the crown situation is real regrowth, and how much thickening of the hair, but still I consider these results impressive for such a short amount of time. I've basically gone down from NW4 to NW3.

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had good regrowth on my crown and some minor regrowth on my temples after 2 months of Finasteride and 1 month of Estradiol. I might be a hyper responder to E or something lol. For more info look up my thread, lots of pictures there. I'm not sure how much of the crown situation is real regrowth, and how much thickening of the hair, but still I consider these results impressive for such a short amount of time. I've basically gone down from NW4 to NW3.

Thank you Solxama

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estradiol, what does it do exactly?