Reaction score
untitled3.JPG

untitled2.JPG

untitled1.JPG

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
nw1 Elvis

Now get off this board b/c the amount of hair you have is making me cry. Seriously though, you're not balding imo.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
kalbo said:
nw1 Elvis

Now get off this board b/c the amount of hair you have is making me cry. Seriously though, you're not balding imo.

:lol:

luckyjackson

Reaction score
kalbo said:
nw1 Elvis

I was told 6 months ago on this board I should start popping meds. I changed hair products. Used to use a shiney wet looking pomade and now blow dry it and started using JASON thin-thick shampoo. That stuff is great. But really those pictures are not very clear.

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
Just forget about it man. Do not waste your time. se Nizoral guess if you really want to.

I know it's a joke though.

Sean68

Reaction score
id say youre getting towards a nw1.5. youve got a bit of temporal recession. some meds would stop it getting any worse, not that its bad.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hah awesome rockabilly hair, wish i could style mine like that :p

does it look any worse than 6 months ago?

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its hard to see your full hairline cause youve got crazy hair lol. But serioulsy your hair looks awesome. Id be struttin round the streets with an open shirt and leather pants if I had that hair.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
Its hard to see your full hairline cause youve got crazy hair lol. But serioulsy your hair looks awesome. Id be struttin round the streets with an open shirt and leather pants if I had that hair.
what makes you think he dosent?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
by the way luckyjackson i must add that you are not human trash at all

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
roki said:
haunted-ballroom said:
what makes you think he dosent?

Cause hes questioning his hair, he should realise his hairs awesomness

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Geez. No one here has hair like that. I used to 3yrs ago but never thought about hairloss then.

I would not consider any meds you could just aggravate something. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

nizoral would be something you could use once a week just to keep scalp healthy.

luckyjackson

Reaction score
You guys sure made me feel a little better. Here are the pics I posted 6 months ago. I was using a vaseline like pomade that would take 3-4 washes to get out. The whole reason I'm concerned is that when I was 20 I could use the greasiest wet looking pomade to make my hair look good. Now I have to use gel and a blow dryer. My hair is very thin and fine and I don't remember it being like that when I was younger. But, I've always had a very high hairline. My mother has a very high hairline and her father is totally bald. So that is in my genes. So no I don't strut around, I'm actually very concious about my hair. Some of you have said you had hair like this. I'd like to try to keep it. I find all your posts very informative. Thanks.

untitled6.JPG

untitled5.JPG

untitled4.JPG

G

Lol, I was the one who told you to get on meds and I also remember why even though I can´t see the old pics. You have thinning in the centre of your hairline. Not much, but it is there. I can´t say whether it got worse over the past months, but your hairloss is very mild and not agressive.

You might take a very low dosage of Finasteride (generic Fincar) just as a preventive measure. At the moment your hairline is between Norwood 1-1.5.

luckyjackson

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Lol, I was the one who told you to get on meds and I also remember why even though I can´t see the old pics. You have thinning in the centre of your hairline. Not much, but it is there. I can´t say whether it got worse over the past months, but your hairloss is very mild and not agressive.

You might take a very low dosage of Finasteride (generic Fincar) just as a preventive measure. At the moment your hairline is between Norwood 1-1.5.

Yup, it was a guy from Germany but you've changed your icon! How you doin?