Where is TynanW?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Tynan has left the forums. I am trying to talk him in to coming back.

HairLossTalk.com

VWdude

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Tynan has left the forums. I am trying to talk him in to coming back.

HairLossTalk.com

I thought he was dropping the kids off at sea.

G

1) Why did he leave?

2) HairLossTalk.com, why are you trying to get him back?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Tynan is fed up with Gunner, basically, and the fact that nobody seems to have a clue as to what a (expletive deleted) he is. Thats basically what he told me by email. He was quite annoyed that everyone was viewing gunner as a victim. Why am I trying to get him back? Because he's a good guy.

HairLossTalk.com

Thin

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Tynan is fed up with Gunner, basically, and the fact that nobody seems to have a clue as to what a (expletive deleted) he is. Thats basically what he told me by email. He was quite annoyed that everyone was viewing gunner as a victim. Why am I trying to get him back? Because he's a good guy.

HairLossTalk.com

Awww thats so sweet of you

G

Good guys *do not* mock peoples pictures on a medical forum.

He is not a good guy. That much is obvious imo.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think Gunner is right, what Tynan has done with Gunner´s pics is stupid and offensive.

I think Gunner it´s just a guy who is suffering this male pattern baldness thing in a different way, but he´s telling us his progress and informing us, I think that he posts his pics becouse he thinks of some kind of utility.

Also I think that Tynan is exaggerating the whole thing. Why does he have to leave?.

He made a mistake, so what?. It isn´t that important. Ask for pardon and continue here as always.

A hair-loss forum clown is always welcomed.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Gunner said:
Good guys *do not* mock peoples pictures on a medical forum.

He is not a good guy. That much is obvious imo.

Ok Gunner, you have made your point, now stop behaving like a little grinning brat that told his ma' that his brother was a bad boy and got him grounded.

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
What exactly DID he do?

Was it just the picture of a bald head with a butterfly coming out of it? That could have been anyone's head. Not a big deal in my opinion.

Or have I missed something?

G

hairschmair said:
What exactly DID he do?

Was it just the picture of a bald head with a butterfly coming out of it? That could have been anyone's head. Not a big deal in my opinion.

Or have I missed something?

Yes, the latter of what you write.

The butterfly one was done in the aftermath - which was still insulting, albeit in a light hearted "bully" kind of way. Know what I mean?

His avatar got slightly comical in the end. I found it funny, even though he used his graphics skills to try and lure people in, by more or less saying “look what I can do!â€

Inevitably, people would always find it amusing and love it whilst getting cheap laughs at another users expense. A user who trusted and submitted his own photos on here for not just his benefit, but for others’ as well.

Until it happens to them, then we’re playing a whole different ball game aren’t we?

I know for a fact, you have to be the lowest to resort to anything like that anyway. Hate to think I’d be wrong, but I know a lot of users on here who wouldn’t stoop so low. Lets try - 95% of users as an estimate? Probably.

Ask yourself - would you do anything like that?

He’s a good guy some think? I disagree because good guys don't do that. He's also a liar and exaggerated whatever problem I caused him.

If it was done in a joking manner, I would not care. However, it was not done in this light thus why I found it very insulting.

Btw, he was also trying to hold me to ransom, basically. If I was to question him again, he'll bring his "bald gunner†out again.

Begs the question, if he did it to me, what's stopping him insulting others' photos?

He thought he could run the show on here. This is a sign of bullying tactics. This is how bullies act.

Would you like your own photos, put into some streaming jpeg video for his and others' pleasure?

I understand though.

I mean, who in this world wants to pay hundreds of pounds when you can get work done free.

Admin, I 100% understand why you would want him back, so good for you and good luck with improving your site.

SE-freak

Reaction score
It was just a photo Gunner. Skin and hair. I guess you are attributing more than necessary to some skin and hair. This could be the cause of your inspired(I almost consider them art) yet so sad stories.

Aren't you overreacting?

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Isn't it so true that so much of our incredible works of art come out of times of depest despair and loneliness? Hey, that's not to say that it's a good idea to stay in that state! Far from it! But something remedial and helpful can come from sharing our pain and then hope with others.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Isn't it so true that so much of our incredible works of art come out of times of depest despair and loneliness? Hey, that's not to say that it's a good idea to stay in that state! Far from it! But something remedial and helpful can come from sharing our pain and then hope with others.

I think the same.