Where is the discussion on prp

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I posted many articles on the research forum/section showing evidence of some efficacy. There are different kinds of prp and now i can't remember the details. Just asking where are peole doing it, and where is the discussion related to that?

I want a side effect free intervention until piloscopy is out.

thanks

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
I get mine done with Dr. Cole. I'm 6 months out and I'm going to go for another treatment. It's extremely hard to justify $1100-$1800 for a treatment. i know cole is doing a study. He posted it on BTT.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Could you post a link to it or the study itself, the latter being preferred?

Does he charge that much for a single injection session, or for multiple? If its just for one injection session he is majorly overcharging. Got mine done for 600€, i.e. around 700 USD.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
I get mine done with Dr. Cole. I'm 6 months out and I'm going to go for another treatment. It's extremely hard to justify $1100-$1800 for a treatment. i know cole is doing a study. He posted it on BTT.

Any results?

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
forhair.com is coles page. He has different levels of PRP. $1800 was with Acell.

IMO my results are good enough to justify going back for another injection.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you have any photos so we can see its effects?

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have any photos so we can see its effects?

no

I'm on the big 3 (2.5 years) and a formula from Susan out of Pittsburgh so it's really hard to say it was the PRP or Susans stuff. I'm in a financial position to pay for PRP. The cost still sucks.