Where is the cheapest place to buy Bimatoprost?

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
I have had wonderful results on 0.03% generic Bimatoprost from inhouse is 6 3ml bottles for $120 minus a $5 discount so $115/6 or $19 for 3ml which is quite ridiculous and I can really only make 3ml last about 5 days. So it's basically 6 bottles a month or $115 a month to try and stay on it.

I'm sure everyone responds differently but this is just crazy growth and thickness for me. If this was as cheap as minoxidil I would be using 3ml a day.

So where is the cheapest place to buy it? Thanks

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is your improvement really that good?

Any chance you have any pics? I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing them.

Sorry can't help you with your price question, the other sites selling generic bimatoprost seem equally as pricey. The other option as some are doing is to buy the powder from a chemical manufacturer and mix your own, but that approach is far from risk-free.

Ken1983

Established Member
Reaction score
3ml last for 5 days? How big an area is it that you're treating exactly? I've heard people say 3ml can last up to a month if its just the hairline they're treating - a couple of drops along the hairline and that's it.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using for three weeks and I realize that's not a long time but I also know that everyone on this forum is fanatical about their hair and notices any improvement. I use too many things to list and some rather questionable. So it's obviously always difficult to isolate the exact cause of your improvements or decline but it was pretty obvious for me the improvement.

I'm putting a few drops along the hair line and back a little further because their is a little thinning beyond the hairline. 3ml is so tiny. I'm a nurse and draw up 3mls in a syringe and try to spread that out over a month is virtually impossible especially to cover enough of my scalp and its even harder when you actually see such improvement (you just want to use more). For eyelash application yes it's just a brush like what women use for nail polish application and 3mls may last. I'll try applying like this and see if I can maintain the same results.

So no luck on finding anything less expensive?

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmm cool I see they have that 'Careprost' stuff. You had any signs it's working Ken?

Also where are you from and how was that site's service/delivery?

Ken1983

Established Member
Reaction score
Well , i haven't received it yet - i'm from the UK and it cost me 25 dollars for delivery. I order 5 x 3ml (0.03%) I'm not sure how effective it will be at this strength.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems the best places to buy are alldaychemist.com which is 10 bucks for 3 mls of .03% which is 0.3mg/ml or .9ml total. This is tiny and won't last long. The other option is to buy pure powder from Ontario chem then mix it yourself but it's $420 for 100mg and most guys were using about 1mg a day 30mg a month...so about three months worth but if you look at the math your probably getting 3 times the Amount of bimatoprost at a much higher concentration, probably more bang for your buck but expensive and more work than just using the eye dropper. I already ordered a ton from allday so I'm going to use that first than go with Ontario or other option, ridiculous though it used to be around $200 and it's obviously popular as he'll and no one else is making it so they fing doubled the price

zephyrprime

Reaction score
Cody1212 said:
It seems the best places to buy are alldaychemist.com which is 10 bucks for 3 mls of .03% which is 0.3mg/ml or .9ml total.
1ml of water weighs 1 gram. That is actually the definition of the gram. So 3ml*1gram/ml*.03 = .09 grams = 90mg

1gram = 1000 mg

zephyrprime

Reaction score
I've been using Bimatoprost for about a month now and the results are great! But it's so expensive and I'm running out of the bottles I bought. How can we get a group order together and buy some bulk powder?

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
can you please define working great?

in what way have you used it, how high a concentration and which brand...

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I wish we had more feedback on this? Anyone care to post pics?? Also any sides like bloating or anything at all?

Peter Massey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buy generic Bimatoprost is cheaper. There are many online pharmacies where you can order it.