Where is the best place to go for a hair piece?

Kaze

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I need to find a good place to find a hair peace that matchs my hairtype and what not. Any recommendations? Is there a well known good place to go?

Wheres that entourage guy get his? It looks pretty good.

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Where is the best place to go for a hair peace?

There are many good Hair Replacement centers, but it would be helpful if you mentioned where in the world you are located. Unless of course your willing to travel great distances. Which of course would not be recommended since your going to need somewhere you can get back too for regular service.

beaner

Reaction score

Hair peace can only be obtained through meditation and acceptance of one's self.

You can get a good hair piece at www.toplace.com

Kaze

Established Member
Reaction score

Website looks spiffy but no substance and all marketing. If your product was quality you would make it easy to notice.

TheHairGuy

Reaction score
Yeah, I wish! If I owned a hair company it wouldn't cost me as much as it does... Hm, maybe I need a career change.

Anyhow, I don't agree with what you said. I found them to be the only good company I could find. I tried seven others before I found these guys, and that was about a year ago. Never looked back.

And you totally confused me with the "easy to notice" bit. There's at least 5 pages of before/after pics, no?

How does that old line go... "Never judge a book by its cover"?

Peace!

THG ;-)

Kaze

Established Member
Reaction score
There is only a few decent pics from obscure angles and only one look decent the indian guys. THe rest look terrible. Only 3 full mens wigs picture and they mostly look fake or terrible.

MartyKay

Reaction score
That Optima site is a just like so many others - they claim to have consulted with experts and created a "breakthrough" product that no one else offers.

They talk about implanting single hair stands at precise angles as though this is some exclusive, high-tech procedure. They are simply describing an injected ThinSkin hairpiece, which you can get from most sellers and really isn't the best type of system for the majority of people.

TheHairGuy

Reaction score
MartyK, Kaze,

Yeah, I know what you mean, they're in the process of updating their website and changing all that stuff. Have to disagree with the pics though, personally I think they all look pretty great, and totally undetectable. As for the systems they use, they're mostly full lace and lace/poly - the same systems used with every reputable company out there. I go with them, because they're the best out of the SEVEN companies I've tried now. The UK is waste ground for bad hair companies who take your money and give you zero after care. Optima don't do that.

That's just my opinion. My advice, as always, is to do your research, and go with the company YOU feel the best with.

Peace

THG

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The best place to purchase hair pieces would be Toplace. I have seem them up front and on several people and they look very good. If you want to spend a lot of money then go to JA Alternatives. Hair Direct is also good; do not stray from these three companies.

MartyKay

Reaction score
Person - that is a ridiculous and irresponsible statement! There are excellent sources out there that you haven't named. My own personal experiences with 2 of the 3 companies you mentioned have not been good at all.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
MartyKay said:
Person - that is a ridiculous and irresponsible statement! There are excellent sources out there that you haven't named. My own personal experiences with 2 of the 3 companies you mentioned have not been good at all.

Your comment does not make my opinion ridiculous and irresponsible. For a start you haven't even stated which out of the two companies you have not had any luck with; furthermore I am willing to bet your experience has not been good due to you not ordering the right piece. Anyone reading this please ignore his comment as I have seem with my own eyes Toplace on several people and also the pieces are under 200 US dollars. If and when I take the plunge I will probably go to JA and get toplace to replicate the piece to the best of their ability.