Where is Gunner!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheBaldingMenace, I think you are missing the point here.

Gunner has a long history of being extremely antagonistic towards other posters on HairLossTalk.com (as well as other forums) even starting threads just to attack forum members, he is not the innocent character he would love you to believe, he is a grade 'A' sh*t.

In this thread alone my initial comments were a sarcastic but, I would say reasonably good humoured "Gunner is sorely missed around here, certainly by me, I love that guy like a man loves a woman" His repost was to compare what I did to him (paint the hair out of his photo) with the killing of children by the hands of sadistic child killer Ian Huntley !!

LOL !!! :) and I am to believe it is me who is being the more antagonistic ?

The guy is a f*****g turd (a phrase taken from one of the many PMs sent to me be 'little ol' innocent Gunner') who thinks he can storm around the forums like a spoilt chid shitting on people and when takes some return fire feels like the most wronged man in the history of the world, his pain being not dissimilar to having your children murdered !!!

Give me a f*****g break !!!!!

Now where is that avatar......

G

Oh dear.

I think we have a case of the lady doth protest too much.

Farrel banned him because he started political threads, which included the war in Iraq and the events of 9/11. This lead to him infuriating various US users on HLH, eventually resulting in him getting banned.

His posts regarding 9/11 were disgusting to say the least. He knows full well what he posted.

He started many upon many of USA vs UK wars and thrived on it. He loved it.

In the end, he got banned because he abused the American name in the off topic section of HLH.

G

TheBaldingMenace said:
Tynan, I hate to say this but if I was to meet someone like you I wouldn't think too highly of them:( Well, at least by how you've been acting on this forum. You don't leave well enough alone. Did you have to respond to Gunner's post? No. But you did any way. You're acting very antagonistic and childish. I had a few laughs at first but when humor is at the expense of someone's worth and value NO MATTER how you see it but they see it that way...that humor is ill timed and out of place. :!:

I know that you'll most likely shoot me down for what I said. Hey, go for it! But I will protect the underdog at any and every cost especially when that underdog is someone with worth and value which Gunner has as well as you.

Menace, seriously, don't bother with him. You'll be here forever.

Let the village idiot carry on.

People can see what he's like via what I wrote above.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gunner said:
Oh dear......In the end, he got banned because he abused the American name in the off topic section of HLH.

I don't suppose you could cut and paste one of my dreadful posts from HLH and paste it in a post here to show everyone what a terrible c*** I am could you ?

Or would that be too difficult ? I mean, they do exist don't they?, I mean it is not possible that you are just stirring up more sh*t is it ?

...no, I can't believe little innocent Gunner would do that, so it must be true....

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Not that I want to encourage this at all, and this is going to be extremely embarrasing to admit, but I have not been paying enough attention to know what crimes Gunner has committed here. I only remember him posting long winded, somewhat peculiar fictional stories. That alone would not warrant such a response... however...

Tynan helped us out with that by saying that Gunners conduct has been equal to "grade A sh*t" ... so that did shed some new light on things. I do consider Tynan to be an extremely intelligent individual. Probably along the scale of the top 10% of people, in intelligence (my grammer clearly reflecting I am in the bottom 10%)... and his response to Gunner has been really confusing for me, but I *ASSUMED* there was a good reason.

Tynan would it be possible to crank out some specific examples of what you're referring to? Gunner does seem like a victim right now. Even to me.

HairLossTalk.com

G

HairLossTalk.com, thanks for finally acting.

He has no examples, because there are none. He was basically lying and exaggerating to the users on here.

He took advantage of his anonymity to abuse my hair loss pictures.

He’s the sole reason that I now use the internet with extreme caution. That includes submitting photos on medical forums.

Saying that, I’m sure others will still continue putting their own photos up on here, although I wouldn’t be surprised if his antics have effected peoples decisions to post them. Especially those who actually saw what he resorted to, and quite stunningly got away with for 2 solid weeks.

Now my "everyday changing" photo he had in his avatar, is finally down - cheers.

I’ve learnt lessons.

Hopefully now this place can get back to what it should be about.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
And with that, lets move on to other topics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.