Where is Gunner!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC

Reaction score
gunner has problems...he'z ruined his life..jst becus of hairloss...of course its a big deal..but when u find it hard to leave the house jst cus u got s shiney head....thats a lil faaacked...sum1 end him sum toppick or nanogen :)....

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gunner is sorely missed around here, certainly by me, I love that guy like a man loves a woman.

G

Hello.

To sum it up, I don’t see this place in the same light anymore. It’s as simple as that basically.

For a couple of years I used it, it was a trustworthy place. But due To what happened last week, I simply try to steer clear of the potential sick and fake internet world.

I picture the user Tynan like Ian Huntley, so I avoid this place like the plague. That’s the picture I draw of his usage of the internet. It’s not something I want to be near.

So I don’t even come here for that reason.

He’s a desperate person who would resort to anything, anywhere, anyhow.

I would like to thank him for introducing me to what the internet world is really like. Seriously, that was some wake up call.

End of story, with regards to that.

Medical forum of no medial forum, you’d probably see the Titanic rise twice before I ever submit another 'picture' on the internet. In fact, I think you can add a 'third time' to that. :lol:

Most were right anyway - no matter how harsh and offensive they were (because they were behind computers obviously). I spent too much time here.

I don’t even view this place anymore - seriously. It’s not something I want to be near if I’m honest. It makes things worse, not better.

I thought I would have a look today though. First time in over a week. I won’t even be reading replies, but I thought I’d explain my absence.

Believe me, it's not hard to avoid anymore. (A total blessing in disguise!)

There are some good people in here like anywhere, but there are also some scumbags who are allowed to get away with murder.

Anyway, cheers and good luck.

Laters.

G

:hairy:

i loved his stories

Gunner dont goooo I'll give u a squit of some of my... min

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Yes Tynan, if I sent someone insulting emails, I'd expect retaliation.

Tynan, you played him like he was a rank amateur and you obviously were right. I thought you might be wrong but I was wrong. I mean you got to him by doctoring his pictures?! I could care less if you did that to me. I'd probably just laugh for Godsakes.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And with those comments 'Old Baldy' went senior.

:)

Yeah the guy was 'b**ch slapped', like you say if someone were to doctor a photo of me, say remove a leg or make my nose big or remove my hair, I might find it mildly amusing or I might find it mildy irritating, but it certainly wouldn't bring me to my knees !!

It certainly shows a weakness in someones character that they feel someone who has insulted them should be compared to a notorious child murderer (Ian Huntley). LOL !!! :) Is the crime of pissing Gunner off on the same level as killing children ? I think not, but obvioulsy Gunner would find it hard to differentuate.

Gunner said:
So I don’t even come here for that reason.

How did you post this message without coming here ? The truth is that you are most probably skulking around in the background (possibly under a new user name) too ashamed to post under the stained moniker of Gunner :)

Many Thanks

Ty

Barry_Blue

Established Member
Reaction score
You lot are a bit harsh on him. I know he goes on a bit but who's singing and dancing because they're going bald? I've cried and smashed my fist into a window before when drunk because of my hair loss and got the sack from my first job a few years back because all I could conentrate on was my hair... we all have different ways of dealing with things. Gunner is clearly depressed and just wants help and advice... it doesn't make anyone any less of a man. If he annoys you just ignore his threads - simple.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Barry_Blue said:
If he annoys you just ignore his threads - simple.

If my comments about Gunner annoy you - just ignore my threads - simple

Deaner

Reaction score
Guys, he doesn't trust the internet anymore, remember? He used to trust it, but we've ruined his trust in the trustworthy and safe place of the internet, where everybody loves you.

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
Barry_Blue said:
You lot are a bit harsh on him. I know he goes on a bit but who's singing and dancing because they're going bald? I've cried and smashed my fist into a window before when drunk because of my hair loss and got the sack from my first job a few years back because all I could conentrate on was my hair... we all have different ways of dealing with things. Gunner is clearly depressed and just wants help and advice... it doesn't make anyone any less of a man. If he annoys you just ignore his threads - simple.

What a whack statement. Depression doesn't make you any less of a man? OK, I guess it's perfectly alright for grown men to carry on in their rooms jobless and bitchy over a few lost hairs. Gunner really doesn't have hairloss, so that makes it even worse. Depression in all forms turns you into a whiny b**ch. That's not a man.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Barry wrote, in part: "Gunner just wants help and advice"....

That could be the most inaccurate statement I've read in a long time. :wink:

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont even know anything about the situation.. Why does everyone hate the guy agian?? what did he do??? was he incredibly annoying?

G

Btw, for those don’t know.

TynanW got banned from HLH because he started America Vs UK battles. He got involved in arguments over Bush's decision to go to war and abused the American name in the process, in the off topic section of the HLH forums.

He is one of those scum bags who carries out UK vs. America wars via the internet.

That is why Farrell banned him from HLH.

Vow - What you're looking above are the sick version of the 3 stooges.

"People" that would kill their own grand-parents to get hair. The selfishness etched in those above is so evident, that some would call it amusing.

Look at their style of posts if you're bothered. Although I'd advise not too.

Just let them get on with it, is my advice.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gunner said:
Btw, for those don’t know.

TynanW got banned from HLH because he started America Vs UK battles. He got involved in arguments over Bush's decision to go to war and abused the American name in the process, in the off topic section of the HLH forums.

He is one of those scum bags who carries out UK vs. America wars via the internet.

That is why Farrell banned him from HLH.

LOL !!!! desperate stuff from MR "So I don’t even come here for that reason, I won’t even be reading replies
" Gunner :) :) :)

How long did you spend digging around for that piece of information !! Glad to know I am still in the forefront of your mind. :)

It is true I was banned from HLH for arguing against Farrell, the subject was loosly 'war' and the idea that all wars are about land disputes (I thought that not all wars were about land disputes), it is unfortunate that these kind of dicussions can not be carried out on the internet without people like Farrell and Gunner interpreting them on a very simple 'us v Them' level.

Now watch yout step here Gunner or I may have to get my bald Gunner avatar out of my 'things to bring Gunner to his knees' folder.

Ty

PS remember, never trust the internet.

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Tynan, I hate to say this but if I was to meet someone like you I wouldn't think too highly of them:( Well, at least by how you've been acting on this forum. You don't leave well enough alone. Did you have to respond to Gunner's post? No. But you did any way. You're acting very antagonistic and childish. I had a few laughs at first but when humor is at the expense of someone's worth and value NO MATTER how you see it but they see it that way...that humor is ill timed and out of place. :!:

I know that you'll most likely shoot me down for what I said. Hey, go for it! But I will protect the underdog at any and every cost especially when that underdog is someone with worth and value which Gunner has as well as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.