Where is everyone getting their stock systems?

GivePieceAChance

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same old story here - like many of you, my usual supplier is out of most stock options. I tried a different company that I used to order from who said they'd managed to get their hands on a bunch of swiss lace stocks in every color. What I received instead was a mono base, curly hair that looked chemically treated instead of body wave, and density so thin at the front hairline that it looked like a bald patch. I tried to make it work out of desperation, but I wound up removing it right after the cut-in. I know everyone's trying to make the best of a bad situation, but it was hands down the worst quality stock I've purchased in 10+ years of wearing.

I know concessions and compromises have to be made given what covid has done to the industry. I'm not looking for perfection here. I'm just trying to find something that's good quality to hold me over until my regular supplier is up and running again.

I've been reading through previous threads and looked into some of the companies mentioned, but a lot of these posts were followed up by comments about poor quality or customer service. So I was just curious if anyone in the same boat has found an acceptable plan B they're willing to share or recommend via pm?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's tough... and on the providers too.

Our prices have almost doubled. And for the most part we are not raising prices to the customer.

And the quality is not as good... and the availability is almost nothing.

It's very tough... you order a 1B, you get 1A, and are told... that's our 1B, and you are stuck with it. Too many stories ... bad bad time in the industry.

BarbieBarber

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been quite the struggle. I'm heartbroken for my clients. I've increased my prices dramatically as I have no choice now and am running out of options. Quite the time to be in hair replacement.

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i cut (steal) women's hair in the metro without their knowledge.
its hard cuz i have to wait for a woman with my hair color.