Where is everyone from?

Where are you from?

• Total voters

s.a.f

Reaction score
finfighter said:
504px-Whitney_Stevens_at_Erotica_LA_2008.jpg

Who is that chick? She's hot!

Looks like Jordans retarded (err more retarded) sister to me, not what I'd call hot.

Nene

Reaction score
Don't know who Jordan is s.a.f and I'm assuming you don't mean the ball player but that chick certainly isn't hot.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nene said:
Don't know who Jordan is s.a.f and I'm assuming you don't mean the ball player but that chick certainly isn't hot.
jordan doesn't exist in the usa

this is her
Katie_Price_Jordan_%28cropped%29.jpg

and she is just about as fake and plastic as barbie

Nene

Reaction score
Why is she famous? Is she like the British Paris Hilton or something? I agree, gross.
:puke:

s.a.f

Reaction score
She's famous for walking about with her tits out and shagging minor celebrities and selling stories to tacky magazines and generally doing anything for publicity, think of a low class Kim Kardashian. The major sad fact here though is that Jordan is one of the most famous people in Britain reputadly worth about $50 million just from being a no talent dumb wh***.

oni

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
She's famous for walking about with her tits out and shagging minor celebrities and selling stories to tacky magazines and generally doing anything for publicity, think of a low class Kim Kardashian. The major sad fact here though is that Jordan is one of the most famous people in Britain reputadly worth about $50 million just from being a no talent dumb wh***.

Now s.a.f she is not really dumb, manipulative sociopathic attention wh***, who may be as low to cause harm to her first child whilst unborn to get the sympathy vote when born with "learning difficulties"...............

But s.a.f the "Proles" love her and love to hate her, she is part of the "Prolefeed".

uglylol.gif

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah I dont believe that because if anything I'm sure she'd rather have a kid that she could try to get to grow up to become famous just to bring in more cash.
PS that Whitney girl is also I p**rn star I see, anyone else predict a drug fuelled death and washed up career by the age of 25? :whistle:

oni

Reaction score
91838942_337a0eff1e.jpg

Come on!!!

I really don't think that she did it on purpose, she may have been negligent of her health during pregnancy but that is it!!

It was more likely this mans defective spermatozoa.................. :uglylol:
78981371.jpg