Where is a legit place to buy RU?

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
I know kane and anagenic both sell it, but i don't trust their product. Can anyone recommend a quality source for RU apart from these two? also how long would 5 g of RU last if I made it onto a 5% solution, using about 1 ml a day?
thanks

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah honestly getting a reliable source of these types of obscure chemicals is the hardest part. Who knows what your ever really getting even if RU itself were to work brilliantly. Most people seem to use kane/anagen so I dont know what other reliable places there are.
I would love to have a topical just to use a little at temples to fight T, and I thought of http://www.aarc-chems.com/ru58841-liquid-solution but I certainly cant vouch for them never bought it. There is no reliable place to get it because it never actually came out.

robot_hair

Reaction score
I am using RU right now from Kane. At 100 mg a day it definitely gives me antiandrogen side effects. (Which should happen if it is real RU.)

robot_hair

Reaction score
what are the side effects? low libido? any regrowth? thickening?

I respond very poorly to antiandrogens. I get erectile dysfunction, which I am already prone to because I take an SSRI (like Prozac). At 100 mg of RU, I get some erectile dysfunction, but it is no where near as bad as 1 mg of Finasteride. Because of this, I now apply 50 mg of RU a day. The side effects at 50 mg of RU are very slight, if they exist at all.

Regarding regrowth, I have been using minoxidil, RU, OC, Nizoral, Castor Oil, and dermameedling for the last 3-4 months. Recently, I have noticed several new, shorter hairs at my hairline. I haven't posted about this yet, because I want to be sure (and with good pictures) before I do.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
can i hear ur thoughts on derma needling''?
I respond very poorly to antiandrogens. I get erectile dysfunction, which I am already prone to because I take an SSRI (like Prozac). At 100 mg of RU, I get some erectile dysfunction, but it is no where near as bad as 1 mg of Finasteride. Because of this, I now apply 50 mg of RU a day. The side effects at 50 mg of RU are very slight, if they exist at all.

Regarding regrowth, I have been using minoxidil, RU, OC, Nizoral, Castor Oil, and dermameedling for the last 3-4 months. Recently, I have noticed several new, shorter hairs at my hairline. I haven't posted about this yet, because I want to be sure (and with good pictures) before I do.

robot_hair

Reaction score
can i hear ur thoughts on derma needling''?

I am certainly no expert, and this isn't really the thread for it, but if you search these forums you will find more in-depth threads on the subject. It looks like dermarolling *might* be beneficial. It is fairly inexpensive to do, but it HURTS.

Here is a large thread: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/69374-New-Dermaroller-Study-Thoughts-comments

Also, many of the dermarollers being sold are useless, because they have far too many needles on them. If there are too many needles, then none of the individual needles can penetrate the skin. This is the same effect that allows a human to lie down on a "bed of nails" and not get stuck. I bought four bad dermarollers from Amazon and Ebay before I got a good one. Here is the good one I now use: http://shop.owndoc.com/product-info.php?dermaroller15-pid216.html

phil13

Reaction score
Any other sources for ru58841? I've heArd of *** forums but how do you get into it ? Unsure on kanes ru58841

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any other sources for ru58841? I've heArd of *** forums but how do you get into it ? Unsure on kanes ru58841

If you're unsure about Kane's compounds, then how can you be sure of anyone else's? The most reputable you'll find will be Kane.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, I really don't understand why people don't trust Kane with RU? Are there actual reports from third parties proving impurity or something? Every reason I've read from people are all anecdotal as hell.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://syntharise.com/products-page/ru58841/

The only place I order from, comes with MSDS info and mass spec + HPLC info so you know it's real

Nice price $350 for 10 gram...

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-05.gif