Where is a good hair system clinic in Sydney, Australia?

SydneyAUS

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a clinic in Sydney, Australia that produces and fits the most technology advanced hair systems?

I am looking for a Farell-like clinic but cannot find one.

Please help!

Thanks.

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't need a Farrell shop to get good stuff.

Go check out each and every Hair Replacement shop in your area. Ask for a free consultation. Talk and ask questions at each. You will learn a little more at each and if needed go back for a second consultation at the shops you felt most comfortable with. If they give you a consultation with a SALESMAN ask for a consultation with a stylist! If they say NO... flee. Any reputable outfit will be more than willing to talk and educate you. There is someone near you that can give you good product and service at a decent price.

Educate yourself by using those of us that have been at it for years.

nohairnohair

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a clinic in Sydney, Australia that produces and fits the most technology advanced hair systems?

I am looking for a Farell-like clinic but cannot find one.

Please help!
Thanks.

I advise that you to Doctor kim of aihr and schedule a consultation. Try to see what the possible options are for you? Just like you, I am also looking for an honest opinion which is what I got. His consults are actually free so why don't you try and check if you approve of his treatment options.

Flipkeyz

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm getting my first system tommorow and in a couple months I'm heading from the uk to Sydney once I'm happy wearing it. How do people cope with wearing it in the heat in Australia? Thanks

Jack91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Flipkeyz,
I live in Melbourne, so the heat is more dry than in Sydney. However the heat in Australia from about November to March on the east coast ranges from mid 20s to low 40's celsius, although the days in the 40's are fairly rare. In my experience, so long as you have a good bond, there is no problem.

s.blake85

Reaction score
Hi Jack91,

I am new to this forum and I am moving to Melbourne in a few months and would like to get your advice regarding hair clinics that you may have been to.

Do you have any recommendations?

I know most people would advise people who have never got a hair system to go DIY, but I think you need to start at a clinic to get a feel for it etc with how it works and what works for you... wouldnt you agree?

I was thinking of getting a partial one done for the frontal area.

Any advice on clinics would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Jack91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey mate,
I started out at AHS when I was 20, so it was certainly the path that I went down. I also reckon that it is a good place to start, however you’ll always need someone to do the cutin for your new hair and a monthly trim.

I do have a couple of recommendations for salons in Melbourne, so send me an email to jackanthony91@yahoo.com.au

Cheers Jack.

idontevensteven

Reaction score
tru

I'm trying to get my system stuff set up in Melbourne having a hard time I wanna pay like $100 a month or something for a service i dont wanna have to do it all myself been looking at those cheap $100 systems on alibaba but I dont know what colour or size to get or how to work out what I am also can I cut the system to size? guh