Where from the Internet can you buy a good soaking basin?

Fanjeera

Reaction score

I don't understand whether my system is unusually big or this soaking basin is too small. Both the width and length are not enough. I have to fill it up quite a lot to, because some of my base is laying on the walls as well. The height even is good, because I can let my 6 inch hair hang outside and all the hair thus won't get in contact with the solvent which is probably good for its appearance.

Is there anywhere on the Internet sold a perfect sized soaking basin?

Thank you!

J_D_R

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't understand whether my system is unusually big or this soaking basin is too small. Both the width and length are not enough. I have to fill it up quite a lot to, because some of my base is laying on the walls as well. The height even is good, because I can let my 6 inch hair hang outside and all the hair thus won't get in contact with the solvent which is probably good for its appearance.

Is there anywhere on the Internet sold a perfect sized soaking basin?

Thank you!
Umm, isn't that just basically like a tupperware box?

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used many plastic containers from the grocery store...instead of recycling them, I use plastic boxes for lettuce, or plastic trays , about 2 inches high, used for sandwiches, I am sure you don't need to buy a recipient just for that

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing special about that. Don't pay stupid prices for a tray.
Just an ordinary tray.

You could use a foot bath or even a brand new cat litter tray if you want. lol
Same kind of thing.