Where do you guys buy minoxidil from?

johndekay

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I was wondering if you guys could share where you buy your minoxidil from. I live in Sydney and the prices here at chemists are quite steep...

I will probably be better off shipping it, however I would like a reliable service.

I know alot of you guys buy from dr. lee, however, I live in Sydney, and the shipping is not 'safe' (as it says on the website)

what are your experiences with regard to shipping (reliable, slow etc).

best prices I have found are from cheaprogaine.com and minoxidil.com

any others that ship internationally? I dont mind paying extra for peace of mind

NilesTilden

Established Member
Reaction score
check out http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... =minoxidil several generic minoxidil (kirkland) sellers there. I've seen one seller who ships worldwide, some don't so check a couple diff. auctions. Most are 'buy it now' items that you don't have to bid on and wait for. You should be able to get a 4 month supply for around $40usd including ship. I've also seen 6-8 months supplies sold.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Too bad you get get the stuff shipped from a Wal-Mart in the states, it's nearing dirt cheap there.

johndekay

Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys

shedmaster:

whats the difference between kirkland and rogaine? Do you regularly ship from minoxidilshop.com? Are they reliable? Thanks for your help

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of Dr Lee's Minoxiidil not arriving
But if that worries you aks to have it sent special delivery

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
I'd also recommend minoxidilshop.com, get the Kirkland minoxidil it's chemically the same as the Rogaine but far cheaper.