Where do UK'ers buy their Proscar/Propecia from?

sostupid

Reaction score
Hey people just wondering where UK people buy their Proscar from, preferably somewhere where you dont get stung by Customs and they mark all packages as 'gifts' and write a low value on customs from....

Thank you!

Pondle

Reaction score
Dr John Ashcroft - tel: 07971472823, email: jsashcroft@doctors.org.uk. He'll prescribe and sell you Proscar.

Aside from him, Merlonipharma is the only place I can think of that delivers legit products from inside the EU, hence avoiding the old customs problem.

Pondle

Reaction score
You have to email them and they will quote you prices. You can pay either by international bank transfer or by giving them your cc details over the phone. I know, it sounds dodgy, but they are perfectly reputable.

sostupid

Reaction score
Does anyone order from any companies based outside the EU and havent had customs charges??

how much does Ashcroft charge btw?

Bod

Reaction score
e l i t e n e t p h a r m a c y.com ship proscar from the UK and its the same as Dr Ashcrofts but cheaper, I have used both suppliers and there their both the same. I also used qhi.co.uk and there also the real deal.

Had to put spaces in the URL as this site bloks the company for some reason!

Bod

Reaction score
e l i t e n e t p h a r m a c y.com ship proscar from the UK and its the same as Dr Ashcrofts but cheaper, I have used both suppliers and there their both the same. I also used qhi.co.uk and there also the real deal.

Had to put spaces in the URL as this site bloks the company for some reason!

pratc

Established Member
Reaction score
[quote:bce03]Does anyone order from any companies based outside the EU and havent had customs charges??

From Inhouse Pharmacy - sometimes the extra charge, sometimes not.[/quote:bce03]

Pondle

Reaction score
sostupid said:

I think it's about £100 for a 15-month supply. :) His prices have come down since the Proscar patent expired.

Bod

Reaction score
Pondle said:
sostupid said:

I think it's about £100 for a 15-month supply. :) His prices have come down since the Proscar patent expired.

Its £120 for a 12 months supply if split into quaters, if you spilt into fiths (which is hassle) it will last 15 months,

Pondle

Reaction score
Bod said:
Its £120 for a 12 months supply if split into quaters, if you spilt into fiths (which is hassle) it will last 15 months,

Have you bought off him recently? I thought he'd reduced his prices now that he's apparently supplying a generic.

Bod

Reaction score
Pondle said:
Bod said:

Have you bought off him recently? I thought he'd reduced his prices now that he's apparently supplying a generic.

I bought from him Jan 2006 so was quite a while ago, I am shocked his selling generics though as when I spoke with him he was against them and he told me not to trust the authenicity of online pharmacies. I ignored his advice and now buy my finasteride from alldaypharmacies.com, save sh*t loads and it seems to be doing the same as his proscar.

Pondle

Reaction score
Bod said:
I bought from him Jan 2006 so was quite a while ago, I am shocked his selling generics though as when I spoke with him he was against them and he told me not to trust the authenicity of online pharmacies. I ignored his advice and now buy my finasteride from alldaypharmacies.com, save $#iT loads and it seems to be doing the same as his proscar.

Generics are kosher now as the Proscar patent expired last year. I'm not sure what 'brand' of generic Ashcroft is offering but I know that the FDA has approved a version made by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd, which I think is an Israeli company. So it may be their stuff.

Indian generic makers previously exploited a loophole in their local intellectual property laws to make copies of Western drugs before their patents expired. They were only supposed to sell these generics in their domestic market, but NROPs brought them to the wider international buying public.

Barry_Blue

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle said:
Dr John Ashcroft - tel: 07971472823, email: jsashcroft@doctors.org.uk. He'll prescribe and sell you Proscar.

Aside from him, Merlonipharma is the only place I can think of that delivers legit products from inside the EU, hence avoiding the old customs problem.

Dude, how much does he charge?