Where Do People Buy Now? Any Aliexpress Sellers?

ozadam

Reaction score
I have bought from BA then NWL for the last wow 10yrs.
Need a UTS.
On Aliexpress there is
Lyrical Hair
Curve Hair
eseewigs
Singa
BYMC

All claim to have stock, some even show that certain colours are out of stock adding to their credibility.
Anyone have an Alixpress seller that they have used?

I did once use Eleganthair on Ali and it was fine but they seem to be gone. Another seller that I tried sent me the thickest diameter hair you could ever imagine.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have bought from BA then NWL for the last wow 10yrs.
Need a UTS.
On Aliexpress there is
Lyrical Hair
Curve Hair
eseewigs
Singa
BYMC

All claim to have stock, some even show that certain colours are out of stock adding to their credibility.
Anyone have an Alixpress seller that they have used?

I did once use Eleganthair on Ali and it was fine but they seem to be gone. Another seller that I tried sent me the thickest diameter hair you could ever imagine.

Yes, they have stock... just maybe NOT in a color or base that you want.

Anyone looking for #1B, French Lace, med-light density will be out of luck.

Last edited:

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really wonder how many factories there could be making these toupees.

Probably under a handful which supply to all these vendors?

@BaldBearded @Noah ?

I could not tell you... but there are more than just one or two... quite a number.

Not every "Chinese" supplier has their own factory. And some of them are the same company operating under different names.

And in reality... does it matter?

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know not every Chinese supplier doesn't have their own factory, as I'm assuming there are few factories pumping out pieces to all the vendors, Chinese or not.

I think it does matter: ya. Makes case for going w/ cheaper options.

I have not checked - a bought a few after finiding I liked the brand.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know not every Chinese supplier doesn't have their own factory, as I'm assuming there are few factories pumping out pieces to all the vendors, Chinese or not.

I think it does matter: ya. Makes case for going w/ cheaper options.

How is that? You still don't know where they come from?

A factory that makes an 8x10 French lace system with 100% density and Remy hair is not going to sell it, wholesale... at more than one price... you are making assumptions that are incorrect.

Cheap stuff comes from factories that make cheap goods, there will be those that will try and mark it up, because of the situation.

ozadam

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I ordered from Lyrical, #20 UTS, they claim it is Brazilian Remy hair, who knows.. Hopefully this works out well, will order a bunch more if so.

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I ordered from Lyrical, #20 UTS, they claim it is Brazilian Remy hair, who knows.. Hopefully this works out well, will order a bunch more if so.
so i have a little story about buying systems ... 3 weeks ago i was kinda desperate to get my hands on a 22R full swiss.. so i was even resorting to ebay for stock! i managed to find a place on ebay selling the system i needed, so i placed and order, the description was 100% human hair , got the system a week laster and it was horrendous! the hair was dry and brittle and felt horrible! .. i was going to keep it as a back up of a back up , JUST INCASE ... but after a week , i decided that, after another look at it, that it was never going to be something i wanted to wear! so i contact them on ebay and they agreed to refund me my money if i sent the system back .. Got their address and promptly sent it back . So now this is where the story gets interesting , last night i was again on the hunt for a 22R full swiss, and i came across Lyrical hairs website, and they have stock .. i was so happy i NEARLY ordered , but then thought i better check with them via email first before because most places say they have stock on the website but its not there! .. whilst i was browsing their website, i noticed their address, which weirdly is the exact same address of the ebay shop i ordered from. Which then made me very sceptical about ordering fro them as i have already seen one of the products first hand. No i dont know if this is just a strange misfortune as both places are in the same building maybe ??? but it did make me wonder! Has any one used Lyrical hair often and can vouch for them ?

sawun

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was also on lyrical website, got in contact with them.on.whatsapp, but i didn't get good feeling,.so i cancelled the purchase.

Their prices shown on website are also fake.

Those who ordered, can you please give your feedback?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was also on lyrical website, got in contact with them.on.whatsapp, but i didn't get good feeling,.so i cancelled the purchase.

Their prices shown on website are also fake.

Those who ordered, can you please give your feedback?

I know some people who have gotten systems from them. They were happy.

What do you mean "prices shown on website are also fake."?

sawun

My Regimen
Reaction score
The price of hair piece on.their website was 149$ including shipment, when i contacted them by WhatsApp (to be sure that they have it in stock) the final cost was 240$, they were putting Paypal fee + shipping extra. I showed them the screenshot from their website price - no reply afterwards.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
The price of hair piece on.their website was 149$ including shipment, when i contacted them by WhatsApp (to be sure that they have it in stock) the final cost was 240$, they were putting Paypal fee + shipping extra. I showed them the screenshot from their website price - no reply afterwards.

Wow...what a$$holes!!!!

jcbest

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've purchased several from Lyrical Hair since the pandemic started since they have 'light' densities. Here are a few of my thoughts:
1. Light density is not similar to a custom light but more like a 90% stock swiss from northwestlace, toplace, coolpiece, etc. More density than I like but workable.
2. No bleached knots at all although they claim they are. I get a #7a. The knots are very visible. I bleach them myself (ruined the first one doing it)
3. Hairline is not graduated. Its a wall of hair. I pluck to make it look good but it takes time.
4. Hair is very soft even after several months of wear but lost color after about a month. I recolor myself
5. French/Swiss lace both seem the same and quite delicate.
6. Straight hairline. You'll be cutting into the hairline to get an A, CC, etc contour but doesnt matter since the hairline isnt graduated anyway.
7. Gray percentages seem high. I've ordered 10% and it has too.
8. Knots seem weak. Hair can be pulled out relatively easily but havent shed much at all from brushing.

They're good for pandemic times but I won't be buying from them once things are back to normal. Quality is much higher at the sellers listed above. Although they are cheaper they require a lot of work and any savings is quickly offset if you mess one up.

ozadam

Reaction score
I've purchased several from Lyrical Hair since the pandemic started since they have 'light' densities. Here are a few of my thoughts:
1. Light density is not similar to a custom light but more like a 90% stock swiss from northwestlace, toplace, coolpiece, etc. More density than I like but workable.
2. No bleached knots at all although they claim they are. I get a #7a. The knots are very visible. I bleach them myself (ruined the first one doing it)
3. Hairline is not graduated. Its a wall of hair. I pluck to make it look good but it takes time.
4. Hair is very soft even after several months of wear but lost color after about a month. I recolor myself
5. French/Swiss lace both seem the same and quite delicate.
6. Straight hairline. You'll be cutting into the hairline to get an A, CC, etc contour but doesnt matter since the hairline isnt graduated anyway.
7. Gray percentages seem high. I've ordered 10% and it has too.
8. Knots seem weak. Hair can be pulled out relatively easily but havent shed much at all from brushing.

They're good for pandemic times but I won't be buying from them once things are back to normal. Quality is much higher at the sellers listed above. Although they are cheaper they require a lot of work and any savings is quickly offset if you mess one up.
Thanks a lot jcbest.
That all seems great for me, my main concern was the texture of the hair, I can pluck and cut the hairline to shap, I wear #20 :) no knots for me on UTS.
How long did it take for them to send it? To dispatch it.

jcbest

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've ordered 4x and each took less than a week. I'm in the U.S. The first three were delivered from their U.S. location. The last was from China. I'm still using the first (technically second since I ruined the first bleaching) for about 4 months now. Lace is fraying pretty bad and a bit too small now but the hair is still very soft. Good luck.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I presently have a french lace piece by Lyrical & I loved it so much I ordered a back up. The hairline is not graduated, so I address it myself. 145USD.

The knots aren't bleached but they're strong - so much stronger than those found in Lord's french pieces. I purchased another one owing to my satisfaction w/ the one I'm wearing. I haven't worn it as I haven't gotten it cut, but, after washing it & playing w/ it for bit, I do it has weaker knots than the original unit.

I like ordering from these vendors - avoid N.L.W. - as they're inexpensive & can be sent back if not you're not satisfied.

ozadam

Reaction score
I ordered from their website 22nd of October and live in Korea an hour away from Qingdao. Have tried to contact them via the website chat many times. First time that I enquired via chat they were all ears then got the cash and ignored me.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
And yes, Lyrical does lose color fast. It has barely gotten any sun exposure, so I think it's most definitely from just washing/conditioning.

PS I only condition (co-wash).