where do I get cheap beano?

CCS

Reaction score
Anyone know a website that sells something like beano, but cheap, maybe in a bulk powder? Old Baldy, do you know?

I eat a lot of beans, and other health food, and have 20x the gas that any of my friends have. Any time there is a smell, they know it is from me.

Beano is freaking expensive. I need a tablet for every serving of the day. Well if I eat 5+ servings of good food a day (probably 8), and a $6 bottle has 30 tablets, then I need over $40 of Beano per month. I can't afford that. And I don't want to switch to a bread and beef and fruit diet. I prefer my oats, beans, veggies, nuts and fruit diet.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:lol:

CCS

Reaction score
How will cutting out beans make me lose weight? I've been eating beans all my life, and have been thin most my life, until recently.

bubka

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
How will cutting out beans make me lose weight? I've been eating beans all my life, and have been thin most my life, until recently.
beans are a high calorie content food

CCS

Reaction score
EVERY food can be high in calories. It just depends how much you eat. What matters is the ratio of fats, carbs, and protein.

CCS

Reaction score
OK all you funny people. I found what I think is the cheapest source of the active ingredient in beano.

http://www.nutriteck.com/galactosidase.html

Just ordered some. That should last me well over 6 months. Well worth the price if I don't have to hold gas in all the time when out with people and find a place to release it every 5 minutes.