Where did I go wrong chatting with her?

CCS

Reaction score
44% Enemy 55% Friend 41% Match Message from ___username____

Her: Doesnt those straps hurt your ***? (my main profile is a rock climbing picture.)

Me: No, they have padding attached and are 2 inches wide where it counts. The goal of climbing is to climb, not sit in straps all day, so for the time I was hanging even rope would not have been terribly uncomfortable. During a fall rope would hurt more than even the straps, which hurt more than a caccoon. However, the straps are designed around the fact that I'lll spend most of my time climbing, and that a painful fall is better than a death. The damage level thought of by the engineers and sales people and entreupenuwers who made the harness appearantely does not distinguish between levels of injury. The goal is not to die, but to have as much fun as possible with a light weight harness.
Close

Her: I'm glad you are safe but that was a rhetorical question. lol did it hurt your balls?

Me: I've never fallen, from a rock (common definition). I've been afraid to take such risks, even with a rope attached to me... well, I did have to rest once up high hanging from the rope, and try again after my friend told me where to grab (he was free climbing next to me!), and after I regained some strength. But I've never lost strength by surprise or by force. That would be an interesting experience, as long as I have a helmet on.

I just now realized the balls question was a flirtation. I was about to explain that with my engineering background... never mind. Let me look at your profile and get back to you.

Me: Who is wearing the white face, and why was that hand single interesting to you at the time? (I don't even know the common meaning). I'll start reading too, now. How does this message violate our terms of service?

Her: I BET YOU HAVE BIG BALLS Report this How does this message violate our terms of service?

Me: I don't know why you would be interested in saying that, unless you are drunk or under 18. Drinking does impair the neo cortex, making adults act a bit more like people under 18, except with more knowledge (more full hard drive).

Sorry, too drunk to drive, and too thinkative (conceited?) to be interested in the same way about what you are saying?
Close

Me: I don't know what size normal balls are, but I suspect I'm at most average, and probably below average, based on other info. I'm not going to say more than that.

I'm going to read over the strength of your profile now, and entertain myself by trying to see if I know whether you are likely the same person in the profile, or someone who found an account that is logged in.

Her: SO I GUESS THAT IS A NO, LOL

Me: lol.

If you feel like throwing up, that means that some part of your brain (or maybe even local reflex in your stomach) got the impression that what you took is a poison. Otherwise, that part did not get that impression, though it does not mean it was not.

Her: Why do u have to do that? Why don't you just ask me questions?

Me: I'm hitting enter like it is IM. Yes, I'm talking off topic and not answering yoru questions directly. Or at least I'm stating my thoughts in between answers. I can write a computer program that would do that.

Her: Ok dude you win I give up. We would be ****ing if u were here.

Me: I'm feeling a slight head ache. I guess I should go chug some water. My long term memory has learned that well. It probably works in a majority of cases, or else it would not have learned that.

Her: Go chug it!

Me: I assure you, I'm too drunk to be driving. The only way I could be ****ing is if I gave you my address. Even then, I think my GABA receptors are happy right now, to the point that sex would not improve my mood. How does this message violate our terms of service?
Reported! Our moderators will look into this shortly. Thanks for helping OkCupid stay cool.
Fake user (p**rn, bot, etc.) Underage user Scammer Other Description (required) Submit
Cancel
Close

Her: Yeah but it would improve my mood

Me: It was not until 2006 that a study concluded that alcohol acts strongest on the GABA receptor, whether that means. Who knows if the study was really honest or accurate.

My interjections are obviously boring you/ making you low. I'll stop wasting your time. You should try to get sex from someone else tonight.

Her: I really don't go out looking for sex. i am just messing with you. thanks for being a good sport

Me: Sorry if i offended You. Have a good night

Me: Now I know you are an adult. I'd elaborate more... but... yes, I've been a good sport. No problem. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Her: I have enjoyed talking to you. Funny who u can find interesting in the night. I love San Antonio. What's your name?

Me: You ask my name to show openess. I am equally open, but prefer it if we don't exchange names. I enjoyed talking to you too. I'm just another person under the star lit sky, typing a few random ideas that came to mind. Thank you for being such a good sport.

Her: aww that's sweet

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
is this real????

how did you go about chatting/meeting with her????

imo you conversation with her was just too verbose

if you wanted to "get down" you may want to consider the "online" chatting game.

simple but flirty and interested.

you can WOW the girls with your intellect later or perhaps in person.....just an opinion :)

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The problem with those online dating services that the women are looking for relationships/marriage while the guys looking to have fun, mostly, and thats a recipe for disaster, while at the bar scene everyone looking for the same thing...again... mostly.

CCS

Reaction score
We were exchanging emails on a dating site, replying often enough that it was like chatting. I had recently drank a bottle of wine, so I knew I was not driving anywhere. The wine had made me more creative, so I shared.

s.a.f

Reaction score
barcafan said:
Probably at "no"

twenty.five said:
WTF That is the worst conversation I have ever read. You are beyond help.

The average 11 yr old has better game. :shakehead:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Neil Strauss said:
The average 11 yr old has better game. :shakehead:

Michael84

Established Member
Reaction score
lol. CCS, are you one of those guys from the American Pie movie trying to get laid? )))

Odie

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude - keep it light-hearted and short ... a little innuendo wouldn't go amiss either ;)

Like the other poster said, I think you were way to verbose ... easy does it fella !

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
You messed up at the very beginning. You talk way too much. Women do not want to know every detail of your life.

Look how little she said compared to how much you did. You should be the one saying less. End of story, that is #1 problem that guys have with girls.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Her: Doesnt those straps hurt your ***? (

You: "nah, i have buns of steel"

Way better. She would instantly have thought more of you with a response like that.

CCS

Reaction score
Well, she emailed me again, asking if I remember her. She is not my type physically, but yes, we all remember her.

twenty.five

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you mean, she's not your type, "physically" ?

I don't think you're in a position to be having "types".

AnberlinFan84

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this guy for real ? Anyways online dating is weird to me, much rather meet someone in person for the first time and get a good vibe going. Guess its good for ppl with no social skills or super shy ppl ( not implying that you are OP)

s.a.f

Reaction score
AnberlinFan84 said:
Is this guy for real ? Anyways online dating is weird to me, much rather meet someone in person for the first time and get a good vibe going. Guess its good for ppl with no social skills or super shy ppl ( not implying that you are OP)

:whistle:

CCS

Reaction score
twenty.five said:

Everyone is always in a position to be having types. Being in a good relationship is better than being single, and being single is better than being in a bad relationship. Only people with very low self esteem think that they have to be in a relationship even if it is with a gay dude.

The woman is fat. Not my type. Why would I sleep with someone I'm not attracted to? Your statement is ridiculous.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
agreed, keep your standards where they are, order hookers in the mean time, go to parties and hope for the best.

Nene

Reaction score
CCS said:
twenty.five said:

Everyone is always in a position to be having types. Being in a good relationship is better than being single, and being single is better than being in a bad relationship. Only people with very low self esteem think that they have to be in a relationship even if it is with a gay dude.

The woman is fat. Not my type. Why would I sleep with someone I'm not attracted to? Your statement is ridiculous.

This is the problem right here. The whole first paragraph, how does a gay dude and bad relationships have ANYTHING to do with answering the question about her not being your type? All you had to say what is that she's fat. Do not give your pseudo scientific answers when a girl is just trying to flirt with to you.

"I just realized that is a flirtation." Are you a f*****g robot? You don't actually say that! You flirt back! And to answer your question, looks like you didn't go wrong, she still wanted to bone you, you just didn't want to drive out there.

And lmao at twenty.five's comment, you are not in a position to have types! You are lucky if any girl, including this fat one, gives you any attention.

S.a.f is too nice, your game is worse than an 11 year old's.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
you don't know of ccs, maybe he is a level headed good catch, such as myself!